Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sew on flowers

Hello!

i hope I'm in the right section! Could anyone please tell me where I could cheaply buy flowers to sew onto clothing.

I am looking for flowers like the ones attached in the photos.

Thank you xx
    Attached Files

20 views :-( can anyone help please? Xx

Comment

Hard to see what they look like exactly as all bunched together. The cheapest way would probably be from Florist Sundry shops, if you google this should give you some names, maybe close to where you live or online

Comment

Have you tried your local florist wholesaler they may be able to help i have a whittingtons near me and they sell a vast amount of flowers

Comment

Are you after artificial or real flowers?
          x
          "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
          www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Artificial x

thank you x

Comment

Florists sundries or charity shops. You never know what you'll find in either.
              Do not watch this space

Comment

If your after artificial, dunelm mill sometimes have some good sales on for a lot of different types of artificial flowers, they are good quality aswell. Wilkinsons sell them I believe as well at a competitive price, but dont think the selection is as varied :-)
                "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
                www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Have you tried looking on the craft supply section of Etsy and Folksy?

Sue

Comment

Have you ever had a boring color that needs to be jazzed up? Make a flower like this, sew it on, and there's a fix! With basic skills, you can make these flowers.It's a quite interesting work of sewing flowers by our own..They are artificial but proveks our creativity..
                    Last edited by jacksparly; 18-02-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Etsy is rich with these things but you need to make sure they are truthful to their product.

Comment

Bạn tin vào rèm cửa của tôi(chào mừng)

Comment

Working...
                        X