Wedding flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding flowers

I am getting married next year and am looking for someone who will/can make my corsages, buttonholes etc. Can any of you clever people point me in the right direction or have any recomendations?
    All help greatfully appreciated.

Just to add that I am looking for artificial flowers
    Last edited by joy-h; 18-06-2009, 04:11 PM.
    Joy
    Bride2B 17/09/2010

Hi Joy, welcome to the forum. I'm afraid I can't help with the flowers etc. but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can.
    by Nicki
    www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

My other half is a trained florist but I think we live far too far away from you to be of any help unfortunately!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

I can do it, if you want to see some of work go to www.flickr.com/clipclophorseshoes

If you need any more help P.M me on here .

Cheers Janice
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Hi Joy

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding which you said is next year.
          I am a qualified florist and have mostly spe******ed in silk bridal bouquets and accessories.I love working with the silk flowers that you can buy today as they are so realistic looking and you have the added bonus of them becoming your keepsakes.

I am working on a new website and I'm using only the finest Swarovski crystals which I will be incorporating going to my wedding bouquets and accessories.My bouquets will have that something a little different to them and I will also give you a VERYspecial way in which you could use your bouquet after the special day.
          If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact me PM ME as I am sure I can help you out as I am also having many special opening offers which may be to your advantage.
          Hope all of your arrangements are going well, as I am aware organising a wedding can be so,so,so stressful
          Take care and buy for now
          Jacqui
          ***I can't promise you the MOON, but I can promise SPARKLE.***

http://wiganscraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X