Track Fitting Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Fitting Charges

I am a Curtain Maker and would like to offer a Track fitting service by my husband. I have no idea on how much to charge for fitting tracks/poles etc.
    Would anyone who has experience of this please give me a general idea of costs. Are costs calculated on an hourly basis or for fitting each track?

Any advice would be really helpful.

Fitting charges

I run an on line fitting service [mod edit - please read the forum rules]

With regard to charges, in any business its the hardest area to get right - charge to much and you wont get the job to little and you become a busy fool. As a guide I would suggest he charges a fee for the first hour at about £35-40 and then say £20-25 per hour after that.

Alternatively he could charge a day rate - particularly if the job is for an interior designer or retail outlet - that way they can allocate more than one job per client and still have room to mark up the charge to their clients - how much really depends on which part of the UK you are in.

Hope that helps

James
    Last edited by nattynetty; 16-02-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I prefer charges on basis of workload, and you may calculate it on meters of track you used, or square meter of the panel installed.

best regards!
      china home textile, window coverings,decorativ fabric for upholstery and curtain

Comment

Working...
      X