• glenville
    replied
    Hi
    thank you very much got the patterns and i shall see what to make
    Glenville

Leave a comment:

• rosecottage
    replied
    Patterns have been dispatched and none left. Thanks for the interest, my m-in-l would be pleased they are being used.

DAVID

Leave a comment:

• rosecottage
    replied
    Hi Glenville, happy to oblige - if you PM me a postal address I'll send them on asap.

David

Leave a comment:

• glenville
    replied
    Hi
    i am always on the look out for old patterns,source of insperation so mayhaps i will take them off your hands with thanks
    Glenville

Leave a comment:

• rosecottage
    replied
    Hi Sue, no aprons I'm afraid. Nearly all ladies dresses, skirts, blouses etc with s few childrens items.

David

Leave a comment:

• Twinsgran
    replied
    What sort of patterns do you have? I'm looking for an apron pattern if you have one.

Sue

Leave a comment:

• rosecottage
    started a topic Free dressmaking etc patterns

Free dressmaking etc patterns

Hi all, I've got a selection of 20 dress and other clothes patterns for adults and children mainly from 70's and 80's. Finally sorting some of the Mother in Laws things so can't account for the style and taste! Branded selection from New Look, Simplicity, See & Sew and others. I think they've all got the tissue cut outs but haven't checked them. If anyone wants them please send me a PM - I don't want anything for them but would hope they would go to someone who could use them for a group, class etc.

If there's a rush of inquiries I'll just stick a pin in the list of names!

David
Working...
X