X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of clothing...

My eldest just made this for her son -

d645079d3c1242c5a98eb4eecf303434_7.jpg

Doesn't she like him? Poor kid LOL. No doubt the ladies on here will think it's sweet though.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
      Doesn't she like him? Poor kid LOL. No doubt the ladies on here will think it's sweet though.

Pete
      It's sweet!
      digital stamps for cardmakers: http://www.handmadeharbour.co.uk
      blog: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.com
      hand painted personalised plaques, clocks, canvases, etc: http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk
      blog: http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog

Comment

Pete......

Okay, everyone, Pete wears lavender!!!!!!

Comment

Ooo. does he? By the way, how do you know?

I take it thats for Oliver not Walter.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
            Ooo. does he? By the way, how do you know?

I take it thats for Oliver not Walter.

It's actually a little costume she has made for someone else - she is doing a terrific amount of costume sales. A bit too big yet for Oliver.

As you can see in the photo above, Walter is a little squirmy in it - it's a little small. Little darlin' is more in to super heroes and weaponry than cute stuff. Not that super heroes aren't cute...

Oh, Pete has said on here a number of times in different threads how he loves lavender and wants to douse himself with lavender water!

Awww, it's supposed to be animated. Laughing. Nothing ever works right.....
            Last edited by removed10; 07-09-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

He looks like a little Gingerbread Boy, is that right?, Cool! xx

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                Oh, Pete has said on here a number of times in different threads how he loves lavender and wants to douse himself with lavender water!

Awww, it's supposed to be animated. Laughing. Nothing ever works right.....
                Now, now Grammie, I have to say in the old mans defence, as he is not here to defend himself, he hates lavender with a passion anywhere near him. Just about puts up with the pots of it I put outside his door and on the patio table as the smell is less intense outdoors and the french lavender did attract the honey bees LOL

Mothers that sew or knit are the bain of small childrens lives...........'' come here and try this on for mummy '' doesn't seem to matter that its a dress for the little girl of a friend, she has to see what it looks like on, and sonny jim you're the only model I have, so get over here. LOL

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk
                https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

>Just about puts up with the pots of it I put outside his door

Now see...she wouldn't be putting pots of it outside his door if she didn't know that deep down in, HE LOVES IT!!! Everybody, send Pete some lavender!!!! =D

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                    >Just about puts up with the pots of it I put outside his door

Now see...she wouldn't be putting pots of it outside his door if she didn't know that deep down in, HE LOVES IT!!! Everybody, send Pete some lavender!!!! =D
                    And no bringing him lavender goat soap when you get to visit us next year Susan either LOL Poor Pete, I feel a bit sorry for him..........almost..........well just a tad............ maybe..........Nah! he's old enough to fight his own battles....''The Lavender Wars'' sounds like a title for a book !!?

Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk
                    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                      And no bringing him lavender goat soap when you get to visit us next year Susan either

Awww ratz! That was my cunning plan!

''The Lavender Wars'' sounds like a title for a book !!?

Mo.XX
                      Yeeessss...i like it. It could be about two people....I could name them Maggie and Bryan....yeeessssss......

>'' come here and try this on for mummy ''<

You got it - look at this -

Poor little guy.....
                      Last edited by removed10; 07-09-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Its not any different for the children in my care as I tend to try necklaces and bracelets on them for size, but Ellie who is 9 years old has decided that if she likes them she will have the prototype. She now has more jewellery than anyone I know.

OK pm me an address to send the lavender goods to!!!!

sally

Comment

So if anyone gets Pete in a secret santa he must be sent some lavender then? I think I have got the idea.

That costume is really great.
                          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Actually I love lavender, really hate the smell of whisky, beer, rum, brandy and chocolate...oh yes ginger and marzipan as well. Please PM me if you are feeling cruel and want to inflict any of these on me

Pete
                            "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                            Facebook

Website

Comment

You gotta admit...he's clever!

Comment

Working...
                              X