Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes

Hi all would love for you to check out my clothes on Etsy, the shop is called Rose Glen clothing for curvy women and tell me what you think. I have started taking them to fairs, loads of interest, but sales are slow.
    Last edited by nattynetty; 01-06-2011, 10:44 AM.

Hi Roseglen,

Just went and had a look at your shop and just wanted to say your clothes are lovely I really like the fun fair dress best of luck for the future and hope sales pick up for you.

Comment

where is your shop and where i saw your clothes?
      Signature Removed

Comment

Ooh pretty, I like the summer shift dress best. I think it's a really good idea, as a curvy lass myself I often find that the stuff on etsy can be made a bit on the small side... I won't make a dress unless it's a size 14 plus lol! I think your products are good, you just need to market them a bit more. For example, maybe have a link to your etsy shop in your signature? Perhaps set up a twitter and announce whenever you've listed something new on it... I'm sure once you stir a bit of interest that your stuff will sell as it's really pretty.
        Princess Prudence
        Keep Calm and Carry on!
        I just love to sew and make things!

Read all about my life and times at my blog: http://princessprudencediaries.blogspot.com

Find me on twitter: @princesspru10

Comment

lovely stuff if you have the time also please support my brand im trying to get ball rolling, i have facebook page its under - three star sunset - hope you all find and enjoy my designs

much love and keep up amazing work

Comment

Sure let me go and see first and den ill post the result

Comment

loving the dresses... would you do custom dresses? I am a size 14 but Im tiny... so shoulders etc are always to big... not found anyone who cater for that yet... does anyone know of anyone?? xxx
              take a look at my blog...

http://bitsandblobsbyamy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you fou your comments

Originally posted by libby28 View Post
                Hi Roseglen,

Just went and had a look at your shop and just wanted to say your clothes are lovely I really like the fun fair dress best of luck for the future and hope sales pick up for you.

Comment

My shop in Roseglen on Etsy, I can't place a link as I am only a junior memeber.
                  Originally posted by divahotcouture View Post
                  where is your shop and where i saw your clothes?

Comment

Thanks Princess, I have a twitter account, and link my Etsy shop to my blog, I am hoping this will generate more sale.
                    Off to check out you blog and twitter
                    Originally posted by PrincessPrudence View Post
                    Ooh pretty, I like the summer shift dress best. I think it's a really good idea, as a curvy lass myself I often find that the stuff on etsy can be made a bit on the small side... I won't make a dress unless it's a size 14 plus lol! I think your products are good, you just need to market them a bit more. For example, maybe have a link to your etsy shop in your signature? Perhaps set up a twitter and announce whenever you've listed something new on it... I'm sure once you stir a bit of interest that your stuff will sell as it's really pretty.

Comment

roseglen, you can put up to 4 acceptable links in your signature from day one!

Not that you were difficult to find, and your clothes are lovely
                      Do not watch this space

Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments
                        Originally posted by 3starsunset View Post
                        lovely stuff if you have the time also please support my brand im trying to get ball rolling, i have facebook page its under - three star sunset - hope you all find and enjoy my designs

much love and keep up amazing work

Comment

I have had very good reviews from buyers and also from customers at fairs, but I feel I am missing the mark somewhere
                          Originally posted by kevinth
                          How to check the clothes?whether it is good quality or not.

Comment

Do you have vintage?

Comment

Loving the Clothing just checked them out well done keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X