Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for printed tshirt using my own design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for printed tshirt using my own design?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a tshirt for my sons first birthday but i would like my husband to design the tshirt and have it printed in a professional way.

I was wandering if anyone could do this?

Also if anyone would be interested in doing this for me for my business page that would be great

Please contact me if you are able to do this

Hannah x

You can buy the iron on paper for ironing onto T shirt - you just print your design from the computer and iron onto your chosen garment. We bought our last lot of paper from Aldi. Not sure if this is the sort of thing you want to do.

x
    Wid

Comment

i do tshirt printing and transfers isnt the best way to go.sublimation printing is the way to go as the ink is heat treated and sinks into the material..easily washable and ironable without any hassle.only thing is they are a special blended tshirt and only come in white.
      drop me a pm if you still need help.
      not been around for a while been to italy and took over 1000 photos which are taking me forever to edit down.

Comment

I use heat transfer paper and get great long-lasting results. I think it depends on the paper you buy, the fabric it is printed onto and how you apply it. There's a paper called Jet-Pro Sofstretch which you can print using an inkjet printer and then either hand iron or heat press it onto white or light fabrics. Once you have pressed it, you simply peel off the backing paper and the image remains on the fabric. It works a treat so may be worth a try. This paper is talked about a lot on US forums but if you google Jet-Pro Sofstretch you will find suppliers in UK - I use a supplier called yolo as they sell in small quantities.

Comment

Wow, why not!
          Printing your own design is more appreciated especially if your planning to give it to someone special to you.

Comment

Vow..its really a great idea that to design and print the T-shirt in our own way. Thanks for sahring the suggestions and ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Hi everyone,

I am looking for a tshirt for my sons first birthday but i would like my husband to design the tshirt and have it printed in a professional way.

I was wandering if anyone could do this?

Also if anyone would be interested in doing this for me for my business page that would be great

Please contact me if you are able to do this

Hannah x
              Hi Hannah

you can "make your own" on-line >>>>HERE<<<<

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
              Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
              bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Hey hannah,I would like to see the T-shirt if it has been made. Is it possible for you to share it's pic with us? On any other guidance you can contact the site in my signature too.
                powder coaters

Comment

@hannah, Can I see your design? I know how to print and I think that I can help you with this one.
                  Screen Printing

Comment

Hi you could go for a guy called Alex Foster, he is an illustrator based in Margate and he does shirt printing....Plus he is a really nice guy and I am sure he would be happy to chat your design over with you to make sure you get exactly what you want .... You can find him at http://cargocollective.com/AlexFoster

Hope putting that link in is ok....
                    http://peaceofgem.blogspot.co.uk/
                    http://folksy.com/shops/peaceofgem
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-of-Gem/

Comment

Working...
                    X