Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seamstress - Alternative clothing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seamstress - Alternative clothing?

    Hi there
    What a wonderful surprise to find such a good site!
    I am not too sure if anyone can help or not, but here goes!
    I have a couple of “alternative” pvc dresses, which I would like re-created in different colours. Would anyone be able to guide me as to where to look for such a seamstress. I would have dabbled at making some myself, but in all honesty I struggle with sewing a simple button!
    Thank you in advance for any replies!
    Elle

  • #2
    Hello and to the forum, perhaps you could post pictures of the dresses in your album, that way we could see what you mean.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
      Hello and to the forum, perhaps you could post pictures of the dresses in your album, that way we could see what you mean.
      From what I read between the lines probably not.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
        From what I read between the lines probably not.
        should I be shocked here? don't know what to think now I must have led a sheltered life!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I could be wrong they may be erring on the Goth side of “alternative” pvc dresses.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
            should I be shocked here? don't know what to think now I must have led a sheltered life!!!
            Hehehehe - try googling PVC dresses and see what you come up with - JUST DON'T DO IT IF THE KIDS ARE IN THE ROOM!
            Auntynet

            Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com




            ~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by auntynet View Post
              Hehehehe - try googling PVC dresses and see what you come up with - JUST DON'T DO IT IF THE KIDS ARE IN THE ROOM!
              Good Grief, don't have any kids, even the dog blushed must have been sheltered from all this at my all girl's school, also off course I am of tender years (joke not that old) but did not realise.
              Last edited by Caroleecrafts; 04-01-2009, 09:46 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ye Gods, they're not "Crafty" they are "Sly". DH had apoplexy trying to imagine me hanging out of one of them.
                I think perhaps you might be on the wrong forum after all.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got quizzed as to why I was researching that sort of thing, and would I like a late christmas present! EEK!
                  MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh dear!!!! was my warning not enough?
                    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                      Oh dear!!!! was my warning not enough?
                      I'd say it was 'just' enough to wet the curiosity. Well mine anyway.
                      Carol
                      God helps them that help themselves.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Please ladies, im at a dangerous age and dont need exposing to this kind of thread







                        Or do I

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not with your condition you don't
                          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                            Ye Gods, they're not "Crafty" they are "Sly". DH had apoplexy trying to imagine me hanging out of one of them.
                            I think perhaps you might be on the wrong forum after all.
                            Oh Carol you did make me laugh with that comment. Obviously I am not at all shocked as I have a whole wardrobe full of such creations...well one or two hehe.
                            ...only joking..honest
                            www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                            www.twitter.com/littlebead

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by janetdc View Post
                              Oh Carol you did make me laugh with that comment. Obviously I am not at all shocked as I have a whole wardrobe full of such creations...well one or two hehe.
                              ...only joking..honest

                              We demand piccies
                              Carol
                              God helps them that help themselves.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X