Sewing Sewing Sewing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewing Sewing Sewing!

Well I thought I might post some of things Ive been busy making over the last few months for you all to have a ganders at!!
    Most of it probably isnt anyones style at all, but then its not mine either!! Which is why i love sewing!! Cause you can make things that you dream about, but would never wear!!!

There are a few photos so im going to post them in my album!!
    Go and have a look!!

Oh and do you think any of them have selling potential!!? As im hoping to sell the majority of it as an Autumn/Winter collection, especially the hoods.

Let me know what you think

Rudi

just had a peek at your album and I looooooooooooooove the hood. I used to have one years ago and it was the best thing for keeping you warm in winter. Not crazy about the rabbit ears, but I notice they popper off - like the idea of cats ears though
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

I love the brooches! and the dress you wear is fabulous!

I think it all has great selling potential it is all very "Camden Market"!

x x
      "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

Thankyou Pagan
        Im not keen on the rabbit ears either!! I take mine off when i wear mine out!! but the kids love them!! And my sister (17) loves hers too!!
        haha.
        Weirdo!
        They are SO warm though!!
        Rudi

Comment

Thanks buffy.
          Yeh Id love a market stall in Camden, but apprently the rent prices are so high nowadays that everyone is loosing out! Plus i wouldnt want to sell my things for RIDICULOUS prices!
          Im thinking about getting a market stall in oxofrd though.
          Rudi

Comment

It is also undergoing a huge refurb at the moment too. It is expensive a few stalls and shops have gone over the recent years, it is still thriving though!

Good luck with the stall your way!

x x
            "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I have had a peep into your album. They are all so young, exciting and creative. You can be proud of yourself.
              Me, of course, wouldnt be seen dead in them but then I am using a free bus pass. LOL. Doesnt stop me admiring them though.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Haha, thanks carol!
                Well I wouldnt wear most of it either!
                I would of done a few years ago but i dont know whats happened to me recently!! I dont go out, dont wear exciting clothes and i sew, knit, read crafts books and raid charity shops!!
                ODD!!
                haha.
                Rudi

Comment

I reckon that your stuff would sell really well, it's so different than the stuff you buy in the shops and that's what people want! (I'm another one that's too old but I lurve the brooches and would cheerfully wear them!!)

Good luck, Debbie
                  Debbie
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1262375772

http://www.folksy.com/shops/purplemac

http://purplemac.misi.co.uk/

Comment

Thankyou Debbie
                    The brooches are my favourite too!!
                    Rudi

Comment

Get your stuff on Etsy or Dawanda just the kind of thing that sells on there.
                      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Id love to get my stuff on etsy, but my computer wont let me load paypal!
                        Anyone know why!?
                        It loaded once a few weeks ago, but now it wont, everything else loads just not paypal!!
                        And... does anyone know how much your allowed to earn selling your goods, beofore you have to notify HMRC???
                        I want to do it all properly as this is want to do as a career!!
                        Rudi

Comment

Hi Rudi,

I love the dress made from the bubble skirt. Sewing World have a competition on at the moment. Made a garments from another garment ...think they call it eco-styling. You ought to enter!

Comment

I am in love with the blue dress with the skulls on it, its brilliant!!! I make some clothes as well but there sooooooo basic! Well done your realy talented.
                            I like to make things - usually a mess!
                            Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
                            http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thankyou Laura!!
                              Well my things are really basic too, I just like to tart them up with jewells and lots of detail!!
                              Makes them look a bit more complicated!!
                              The dress is a 10 by the way!!!
                              rudi

Comment

Working...
                              X