Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish site worth a look

Hi,

Friend of mine has this site for her fabic stuff... worth a look !
    Hand bags. and stuff... From wales... Did u know that the welsh have hand big! lol

I loved living in wales .... Cardiff a great city.... Going the weekend...

www.rebekkaleigh.com

Enjoy!
    :lol:

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Re: Newish site worth a look

Very funky stuff!

Love Cardiff too, visited a long time ago.... aaaaah
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Great!!
      I also find a website about headwear and apparel accessories.

http://www.tobeauty-hats.com/

-------------------------------

Comment

Wow, what a cool and funky website!

I have only been on this forum for a day and already picking up some great stuff!

And on the Wales side - I was on holiday in Wales 2 weeks ago! Small world! We stayed in Abergavenny and went to all sorts of places from Devils Bridge and Aberystwyth right down to Tenby and Pembrokeshire coast. Hadn't been to Wales since I was a kid but absolutly loved it! I would love to live in Wales, such a goegeous place and so inspiring!

Comment

Have to admit, after seeing Wales alot on Dr Who it looked like a nice place to go to one day.

Think i went to Wales when I was about 8, is there a place called Caldy Island near there that has monks on it?
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
            Have to admit, after seeing Wales alot on Dr Who it looked like a nice place to go to one day.

Think i went to Wales when I was about 8, is there a place called Caldy Island near there that has monks on it?
            I loved living in cardiff... Spent 3 get yrs living it up

Its about 1/10 of the price to live in cardiff vs central omg..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
            (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Darn it, nearly applied to study at cardiff....... looks liek mayb i should've done and saved meself a few pennies!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post

Caldey Island is just off the coast of Pembrokeshire near Tenby. I went to Wales every year for summer hols and loved it. My mums Welsh so she has a habit of popping back.

Mae'n Cymru yn fendigedig!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                  Mae'n Cymru yn fendigedig!
                  I think Wales is lovely too!
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

What great people you all are. I live in North Wales and love it. We have mountains around us, the beach 9 miles down the road, white water rafting 16 miles away and the best cycle tracks in Europe. On the downside though where I live there is no cinema or swimming pool and public transport stops at around 9pm. Plenty of time for CRAFTING though!

Comment

I live in Hereford, which is just on the English side of the border. There has always been a massive rivalry here between the Welsh and the English... but its all just a giggle really.

Well, up to a point. Its actually still legal here to shoot a welshman if you spot him on the Cathedral grounds... oh and as long as you use a longbow!

Luckily nobody has tried it out!

Comment

Hereford.................now that brings back memories of my clubbing days! Used to go there once a month to the 'rooms' nightclub.
                        Emma
                        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                        Sassy Crafts Blog
                        My Blog

Comment

Working...
                        X