A card to say Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A card to say Hi

I've done this to send to a friend in Canada. Coloured using Promarkers.

I can't seem to get it to come out the right way up!!!! I've tried by changing the way round it is but it still comes up sideways

003.jpg
    Attached Files
    Mandy x

A cute card Mandy, I'm sure your friend will be delighted to receive it

Don't worry about it not being the right way up, I can twist my head round to look at it from the appropriate direction

Linda

Comment

Thank you
      Just be careful not to crick yer neck Linda
      Mandy x

Comment

Ah sweet, I am sure your friend will like it.

Shelley

Comment

Cute Card Mandy.

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hello Mandy, as you posted a lovely comment on my photo of my leatherworking knives. let me return the courtesy. This is absolutely beautiful work. In this day and age so many people myself included tend to use those online sites like funky pigeon etc, which i cannot deny can be a little bit of a lazy way to go about it as someone else has done all the thinking and work. Of course what you have done here is the complete opposite. You really can not get a much more personal touch than something like this where every detail has meant a decision made with love and passion and of course there is only one of these cards in the world too. Handmade gifts are always the most special i think. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Take care, and it is nice to meet you.

Comment

Thank you Shelley, Mo, Andy & Caroline for your lovely comments

Andy you are soo right in everything you have said there, many people don't realise how long it can take to handmake a card and how much thought goes into it, unlike the shop bought ones where you browse the card section for 5 mins and pick one thats factory made. This one took me a full afternoon to do, though i know it doesn't look like much work has gone into it, i also personalise the inside to each individual.
              Mandy x

Comment

Lovely card Mandy 👍🏻

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy66 View Post
                  I've done this to send to a friend in Canada. Coloured using Promarkers.

I can't seem to get it to come out the right way up!!!! I've tried by changing the way round it is but it still comes up sideways

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47418[/ATTACH]
                  I love your creation MANDY66
                  I would love to share one of the design that I love and is somewhat relates to your creation.

Shari-CarrollDouble-Word-Dies-735x480.jpg
                  I found this design on the internet and is currently creating similar designs. Will share with you in the coming days.
                  But Mandy66, I need your help. You have created your card for a friend but I want it to be a wedding card. I want to use this two-piece word dies for my card. So, do I need to buy wedding scrapbooking papers[MOD EDIT, no links please] or can use any other standard paper available online?
                  Last edited by 3dDave; 20-06-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X