Washi Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washi Tape

Does anyone use this on their cards? Is it any good? I'm hoping so, i only stumbled across this stuff yesterday and though it looked fab... so i bought loads of it I'm looking forward to using it!
    Mandy x

I have never used it, I have to admit to not ever thinking of using it on cards, I don't know why.

I must admit I am a passionate die cutter so pretty much stick to dies, embossing folder and lots and lots of lovely card/paper

Some of the washi tape looks lovely but I have always been put of by the low tack nature of it but I have never used it so I would just play with it when it arrives.

Comment

There are lots of google pages for using it, covering and decorating ornamental eggs, Christmas decorations etc, if you google “ Washi tape cards” or “ crafts”, plenty of stuff pops up but they look a bit abstract to me.

Dave.

Comment

Thanks Shelley & Dave, i recon if it is so low tack i could just put some glue on it. Yes Dave i've read that people cover all sorts of things with it. Anyway time will tell, i'll keep you posted
        Mandy x

Comment

Working...
        X