i really need free printable backing paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really need free printable backing paper

hello all i have been hunting all day long and i havent got anywhere i need backing paper for cards that are free to print of the net i have my 1st craft fair this weekend and i have a 8 foot table to fill with my mother in law and i can only do light crafts due to fibromyalgia and i cant find any printable backing paper that i can use to make cards with that i can sell!! anyone know of any good ones where i can use the paper to make my own cards and sell on???? for free???

Sorry might be a bit late but try
    www.backingpapers.forfree.org.uk
    they have about 200 sheets which you can use on stuff to sell.

If not do a bit of a search on www.freecraftstuff.co.uk... there's lots on there

Hope this helps
    Craftville: Free Craft Downloads
    No Membership just visit & Browse
    Craftville.com

Comment

Lovely papers

Originally posted by splatcat View Post
      Sorry might be a bit late but try
      www.backingpapers.forfree.org.uk
      they have about 200 sheets which you can use on stuff to sell.

If not do a bit of a search on www.freecraftstuff.co.uk... there's lots on there

Hope this helps
      Hi! Just browsing and saw your reply about papers. I have just had a look and they have some really good ones. I will use their site. Thanks!!! Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Or try www.madaboutcards.com or it could be .co.uk as they have freebies plus their packs are good value too - all downloads.

Good luck!

Hope the event went well and that you can use these links for future events!

Comment

Great FREE backing papers

Have you tried
          craftycardmaking com
          they have lots of FREE papers and their downloads are very reasonable.
          Last edited by Ester; 21-05-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X