Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Supplies

Hello again everyone!

I've been asked to do my friend's wedding invites and can't wait to get started.

I know her colour scheme, and have ordered some ribbon, embellishments etc, but can someone please tell me the best place to get a supply of cards?

She's wanting some A5 ones, ivory or white or creamy coloured and I would need around 200?

She's also on a tight budget so if anyone has any good recommendations or suggestions for other things like menus and other stationery, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

Sally
    x

I recently got some 5 inch square ones in Craft Central,(wyvale garden centres usually) 100 for 9.99 buy one get one free, only about 10 days ago, the offermight still be on
    Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
    I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

The book shop "the works" sometimes has card packs.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I bought some of the works ones some time ago and although they are cheap they're not great quality.

For wedding invites i'd go for either a hammer or linen textured card. They are very reasonably priced and normally cheaper in white.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kay View Post
          I recently got some 5 inch square ones in Craft Central,(wyvale garden centres usually) 100 for 9.99 buy one get one free, only about 10 days ago, the offermight still be on

Is there a website for them at all?

Thanks for the other replies too, girls much appreciated

Sally
          x

Comment

I dont think so Sally, I got mine from their actual shop
            Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
            I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

have a look at www.craftcreations.co.uk they sell all sorts of cards , envelopes etc and discount for quantity orders.

Quality was excellent, when i had stuff from them, albeit quite some time ago

Comment

Thankyou Ilovecrafts, I'll take a look there as well.

Sally
                x

Comment

Try Southfield Stationers, they sell all their card in bulk packs at reasonable prices, you will have to score and fold manually though. All comes in white and ivory hammer and linen finish different sizes. I make wedding invitations and this is what I use all the time. You will also get matching envlopes and insert paper.

http://www.southfield-stationers.co.uk/

Comment

I can second the recommendation for Craft Creations. I've used them loads over the last 7 years or so and they are really fantastic.

K xx
                    I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
                    www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Try www.madaboutcards.co.uk for their value card packs - they have just added new colours and sizes. Good quality and good prices. I have just posted a link on another thread for them, but honestly I am not on commission, just a satisfied customer.
                      Cynthia
                      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

I use craft creations for card blanks, they are one of the few firms that do double fold apature cards which I use for my cards.

Stuff comes within 2 days, cards are ready creased for you to fold yourself and you can get blanks printed with happy birthday etc......
                        http://community.webshots.com/user/a...host=community

Comment

hobbycraft and the range do cheap but good quality cards and envelopes if you have one close
                          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi

I make wedding invitiation and I get my card from - the paper mill shop. They have different colours and also textures. They have shops all over the country and also have just started delivering through their web site.

You can pick & mix the colours you want. They are good value for money and also the qulaity is good to.

Sara x
                            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

The Range is good and I think they've recently set up a website if you're not near a store.

Gx

Comment

Working...
                              X