Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helenbowden34
    replied
    heres a pic of a card ive done on the silhouette, it cuts out everything in red, i just have to size it so its how i want and then i just have to fold it when its cut, it can do some really intricate cuts and with a little playing you can make your own designs, you can import any font or pictures, there's probably some vids on youtube if you want to see more

Leave a comment:

• hazelsmail
    replied
    Hi i order the cricut mini and sent it back wasn't impressed with it, i will stick to my craft robo which is an older version of the silhoutte. Don't think you will disapointed with the silhoutte as you can create your own designs which is so much cheaper than buying the cartridges the cricuts need all the time. hth Yes you can place your greeting card onto the mat for the machine to cut out your design

Leave a comment:

• julzibub
    replied
    oh thank you so much for your reply i have been a bit lost.....searching internet and ebay and cricut website and im still lost lol....i will have a look at the silhouette, does it allow me to place my greeting card into it and cut out my design, name etc? someone was selling a cricut personal electric cutter?? but i cant make out which machine this is lol and the cricut image...any ideas which would be of use to me lol thank goodness for forums like these and thankyou for your help xxx

Leave a comment:

• helenbowden34
    replied
    Originally posted by julzibub View Post
    Hi folks I am new to the page. I have recently been looking at buying a machine that cuts designs into cards and after searching for weeks still am no further forward. I want something i can cut out on the front of the greetings cards eg names design etc but every machine i see is for embossing? any ideas people....iv been looking at the cricut mini?? does this work? i would like something to make designs on...trees, flowers animals but most of all cut out names so i can put a coloured paper/card behind it to show it off.
    Thanks for letting me babble lol
    hello there, im new too . I started off with the Cricut but it was annoying being limited to the cartridges so I moved to a Silhouette Cameo which is fantastic, the only downside is some of the items you purchase from their online shop can't be used for commercial goods, which is somewhat annoying but you can import your own bits and pieces and design your own things with the software package it comes with, you can also get it to cut out your fiddly bits of decoupage. its definitely a contender Every machine has its disadvantages , but I love my Silhouette.

Leave a comment:

• julzibub
    started a topic card cutting machine ...help

card cutting machine ...help

Hi folks I am new to the page. I have recently been looking at buying a machine that cuts designs into cards and after searching for weeks still am no further forward. I want something i can cut out on the front of the greetings cards eg names design etc but every machine i see is for embossing? any ideas people....iv been looking at the cricut mini?? does this work? i would like something to make designs on...trees, flowers animals but most of all cut out names so i can put a coloured paper/card behind it to show it off.
    Thanks for letting me babble lol
Working...
X