Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft software

Hello
    This is my first post, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any software which has designs for cardmaking.
    I am looking for somewhere I can get swirly patterns or flowers and butterflys, a little like the card in this picturewedding_invitation_04.jpg (Incase you dont know what I mean)

I have looked all over but can only seem to find 'my craft studio' and im not sure if this is what I need as it looks more like it has a lot of pictures rather than patterns.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful

Many Thanks
    Claire

Hi, not sure about the software specifically for card making, but I see swirly florals like yours in many places on the web when I search for free vectors in google. All-free-download seems to have a few but not all the pics are free on there.
    There are just too many sites to mention but good luck with your search.
    James
    www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

I really like serif draw plus ... It has loads of swirly vectors
      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Google 'swirls' in Images and see if you can find anything there. I have My Craft Studio and Serif but I keep going back to using MS Publisher - maybe a case of better the devil you know.......

Comment

Try these searches in google (don't forget to click on 'images'!):

embellishment clip art
          fancy swirls clipart
          swirls clipart

They should do the trick.
          ~~The old ways are the future~~

Comment

Thank you so much.
            Do you know if there are any policies on using these graphics. i have looked on all free download but can't seem to find anything regarding using the image to make cards to sell

Comment

Working...
            X