Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first card i ever made! :)

This is the first card i've made.
    Its not very good as you can tell but i do have an excuse because i am new to this lol.
    I still need to get all the proper equipment like the little scissors (i had to use kitchen scissors for this card) so its not very neat but i will get there!
    Just wanted to share this picture and see what people thought
    Tasha x
    Attached Files

This is a great effort for a first card. Well done Tasha.
    http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
    http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

We all have to start somewhere and I would say you have made a good one. Not a card maker so you have done better than me.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I just left comments in your album - you have made a good strong start! You are going to love card making, especially as you collect more and more materials/equipment...don't forget to go to the library for card making books! Congratulations on being a new card maker, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Hi Tasha, I think your card is great, what a wonderful start! Well done.
          "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Fabulous for a first ever card...well done. You will find card making is highly addictive and loads of fun.

Comment

Hi Tasha, Your card's lovely and I'm sure it's the first of many well done.

Sue

Comment

Your card is lovely. I love the pink and green colour combination - it the same colour as my living room accessories!
                I love making felt flowers. Take a look at my handcrafted makes on Facebook. Pop by and say hello!!

https://en-gb.facebook.com/SunnybloomsFelt

Comment

Lovely card love the colours and design well done xx

Comment

What a pretty card!

Lori
                    x
                    My PInterest profile

Comment

Thank you for your kind words everyone! Hope you all have a merry christmas
                      Tasha x

Comment

Although it looks not so delicate as the cards sell in the shops, I moved by your originality. I think if you can just give some change in the colors, The card will be looks more beautiful.Don't you think so?

Comment

Love the colours.. and the teacup backing paper.. and the bunting! Great job
                          Joyful Occasion Cardmaking

Comment

great card...you will soon have all the stuff you need and more...its an addiction or is it an obsession??
                            Last edited by Kitty House Krafts; 30-12-2012, 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Very well done Tasha, a few more tools and you are away, but it shows that you can produce a decent card even with the minimum. Now take that card, have a good look and think to yourself "What could I improve on, what would I do different next time etc" then use that as a starting point for the next one. This is a good way to keep your interest going and spur your progress on. Don't be critical, just inquisitive. Well done.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                              X