Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Cuts-where can I get them from?

Hi,
    I am only an "amateur" card maker, I don't sell them, but I make them to send to children who are sick (via Post Pals, see signature for details). Anyway, I want to get some die cuts (you know, like the sizzix ones) but I don't want 20 cats or 15 frogs!! I want an assortment! However, if you try and buy at e bay, you either get 15-20 all of the same, or a HUGE assortment that I get out bid on (partly because its a big quantity and I don't want to pay that much).

Does anyone know where I can buy say 20-30 different die cuts, say a couple of cats, 2 or 3 frogs with or without lilly pads, a few pigs and some teddy bears?

Making 20 or more cards with cats on is just boring to me!!! There also aren't 20 cat lovers on Post Pals!! However I dont' want to purchase loads as its too expensive all at once, plus where do I store the things? Anyway, there aren't that many offered on e bay as assorted packs

Sue
    xxxxxxx
    http://postpals.co.uk/banners/microb...ment150x42.gif
    Please take a moment to visit this EXCELLENT site

Hi

I do them on my site in multiples of 5 - there's not a massive selection yet, but theres a fair few to choose from - if you really want I am happy to do you (or anyone else for that matter) a random mix of shapes - just order how ever many you want as normal, then let me know either in the 'additional info' section at checkout, or send a separate Email detailing what you would actually like.

I don't know if that helps or not

Happy Crafting

Liz

www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk
    Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
    Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.

Comment

sorry I forgot to put a link to the start of the die-cuts ops:

http://www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk/Em...zixQKZ_pg1.htm
      Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
      Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.

Comment

Thanks Liz,
        I found another site for this time that did multiples of 10, (and cheaper than e bay!) but I have bookmarked your site ready for next time!! You do different things from the site I used, so it will give me a good selection for when I'm bored with what I ordered!

Sue
        xxxxxx

Comment

diecuts

If you visit www.crafty-bits.com there are some really nice diecuts. There are lovely teddies holding messages, get well, happy birthday, happy christmas. also lots of other diecuts such as little houses, football outfits and lots more. They are sold in packs of one and twos so you wouldnt have to buy many and could get a variety also very cheap.

Comment

Thanks Babythorn, I did have a quick look, but for now I've already ordered what I need for a while

Sue
            xxxxxx

Comment

:shock:

Comment

Hi i have some on my site as well, i have them in foam and card and i also have some bitty people in packs of 2 and 6 if this helps www.craftit.co.uk
                misty
                www.craftit.co.uk

Comment

diecuts

Hi Sue,

My die cutting machine has arrived and the die cuts are starting to appear on the website. Have a look. They are not all on the site but I could e-mail you a list of what is available and a card project which uses the diecuts. let me know what you think.

www.craftfairy.co.uk

Yvonne
                  http://craftfairydesigns.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.craftfairy.co.uk/
                  http://nonnasrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Die Cuts

I have a few odd left over die cuts that you can have for the price of postage - not frogs, but some cats, airplanes, feet and bitty clothes things and more - just sitting in my craft box so in need of a good home.
                    If you email people on ebay they will frequently do you a smaller package - the other option I use it to buy sheets of stickers and stick tem onto card and cut them out - give the die cut effect easily.
                    i also have some die cut stickers here and some other stickers too - if you are interested in them send me your email address and I can forward you pictures - i'm not using them so if you can use them .....
                    I do also sell loads of stickers and vintage die cuts at my website so hopefully I can help you!
                    Regards
                    Diane
                    www.dianescraftysupplies.com
                    Take a look at my shop for all your Rubber Stamping needs or contact me for advice!

Comment

Die-Cuts at www.ellisondesign.co.uk

Hi,

You can get them at ellisondesign.co.uk

Ninabena

Comment

I can help

Hi
                        I cut and sell die cuts on ebay and via my website. I have over 200 different shapes to choose from, at the moment I am doing an offer send £3 cheque or postal order and receive 100 different die cut shapes and a colour catalogue. If you put a note in requesting certain shapes I will be happy to include them.
                        Send to:

Miss T Patchett
                        Patch Corner
                        6 The Square
                        Bottesford
                        Notts
                        NG13 0EY

Check out my website to see which shapes you like and let me know. Anyone else who is interested can also apply.

Teresa
                        Please feel free to visit my new website www.patch-corner-crafts2004.co.uk for all manner of card making supplies. I have been making and selling crafts for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
                          Hi,
                          I am only an "amateur" card maker, I don't sell them, but I make them to send to children who are sick (via Post Pals, see signature for details). Anyway, I want to get some die cuts (you know, like the sizzix ones) but I don't want 20 cats or 15 frogs!! I want an assortment! However, if you try and buy at e bay, you either get 15-20 all of the same, or a HUGE assortment that I get out bid on (partly because its a big quantity and I don't want to pay that much).

Does anyone know where I can buy say 20-30 different die cuts, say a couple of cats, 2 or 3 frogs with or without lilly pads, a few pigs and some teddy bears?

Making 20 or more cards with cats on is just boring to me!!! There also aren't 20 cat lovers on Post Pals!! However I dont' want to purchase loads as its too expensive all at once, plus where do I store the things? Anyway, there aren't that many offered on e bay as assorted packs

Sue
                          xxxxxxx

hi sue,
                          i do a lot with die cuts i love them, i also sell them on ebay if you go to ebay and search for a member my user name is sarahjanecrafts and i have things listed on there you might like, or email me and i can let you know what i have.
                          sarah x

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X