Gift Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Tags

I made these gift tags (please see my photo album for more photos). What do you think?

Carol
    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Hi Carol

I just love the pop-up cards on your Folksy and Facebook and what a great idea to video them and put them on YouTube too.

I was wondering,( and have done for a while because my Mum used to collect pop-up books and things,) what is the smallest pop-up item you can make?
    It's only an idea but it would make a great gift tag.

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

They're lovely, the red ones are my favourite
      www.beadhall.com for semi precious, pearls and glass beads
      Twitter - The Bead Hall Ltd

Comment

Thanks, Vik,

I'm working on some pop-up tags of my Christmas Mouse design and hope to list them on Folksy later today.

I'll post some pics here of them too
        Carol
        Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube

Comment

Originally posted by the card shark View Post
          Thanks, Vik,

I'm working on some pop-up tags of my Christmas Mouse design and hope to list them on Folksy later today.

I'll post some pics here of them too
          That would be really nice to see, a small version of it and who wouldn't want one on Christmas Day morning?

Oakdale Studios Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
          bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

I've simplified the pop up as you can't easily write on the 'floating layer' part of the original pop up card design. The verse is now located on the back of the tag.

What do you think?
            Carol

Comment

Brilliant, great Christmas colour too, they'd go great with the card you sent them too (sell as a themed gift set/s) now all you have to do is fill your name and fill my name and send me a very BIG Christmas pressie lol

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

Thanks, Vik, for your input. LOL at the Christmas pressie comment.
                Carol

Comment

Originally posted by the card shark View Post
                  Thanks, Vik, for your input. LOL at the Christmas pressie comment.
                  You're welcome and I take it that I'm not to going to be sitting there on Christmas day waiting for my pressie then? lol

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X