X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christa
    replied
    Originally posted by Craftychez View Post
    I will try and Google these tutorials as I would like to get into stamping but I never did much art work at school. I took all the sciences, maths and other geeky subjects.
    Take a look at Whiff of Joy - they have some step by step tutorials

Leave a comment:

• Incognito 1
    replied
    I will try and Google these tutorials as I would like to get into stamping but I never did much art work at school. I took all the sciences, maths and other geeky subjects.

Leave a comment:

• Christa
    replied
    Are digi stamps downloadable images you print off rather than stamping them yourself?
    Yep they are - and they are great to work with because you can manipulate them ( resize them., flip them, duplicate them etc..).and there are plenty of free tutorials on colouring techniques that will have you colouring like a pro in minutes...alternatively you can print the images several times onto coloured and/or patterned papers, cut them and paper piece them..it is very effective....and well worth a try even if you didn't use it for this project.

There are lots of free digis available out there if you want to practice...have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito 1
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I have never heard of digi stamps before. I'm not sure my colouring in skills are good enough to use this for a masculine card. Are digi stamps downloadable images you print off rather than stamping them yourself?

Leave a comment:

• Christa
    replied
    Have you considered digi stamp images

I did a quick search for 'digi stamps rock and roll' which came up with

http://www.craftsuprint.com/card-mak...ital-stamp.cfm

I am sure there are others out there.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito 1
    started a topic Toppers for rock n roll birthday card

Toppers for rock n roll birthday card

I have been asked to do a birthday card for a man who is going to be 60. I need a rock and roll dancing couple to put on it but I can only find one on ebay, its not too good and the auction has a week to run. I have a Silhouette cutter but I can't find any gds files to buy to cut my own dancers.

Can anyone help please? My aunty has requested the card and I don't want to let her down.
Working...
X