Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moni219
    replied
    sorry to hear about your fairs.The weather realy do's make a difference to the day,and it is the one thing we can not arrange.

Leave a comment:

• ashley55
    replied
    I'm happy to hear that you did very well so there is a hope for me as well. I've done three events so far and none of them was succesful(basicly because of weather).
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• silvershack
    replied
    Glad to hear you had a good weekend, I've got my first fair in a while in a week and a half and another one the week after that, can't decide if I'm nervous or excited but I think that's half the fun!

Leave a comment:

• AliCat
    replied
    Congratulations on a great weekend. It is wonderful when you find a good event like that as the visitors are happy and so are you. Fun all around. I had a lovely Saturday on an outdoor stall in the market but Sunday was indoors under a glass roof - miserable, hot and awful!

Still, I don't let these things get me down for long... I think this weekend is going to be just perfect - not too hot, sunny with light winds. Bring it on!!

Leave a comment:

• moni219
    started a topic Great weekend.

Great weekend.

Hi all well at last had a great weekend,weather great,people great,did great!!!!
    It was at a local event near me called Horndon feast and fair.Let's hope my others will be as good.
    There were 6 card stalls including me,I was very happy with my turn over,trick is not to let them get away.
Working...
X