Tips for Selling Your Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Selling Your Cards

I posted an article of tips for selling your handmade cards on my Facebook page yesterday (link in my signature) - may be of interest to some of you!

Sarah x
    www.sarahhurley.blogspot.com
    Twitter - www.twitter.com/scaryhurley
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/SarahHurleyDesign
    www.sarahhurley.com

Desigining for Provocraft, Letraset, Kuretake & Basically Bare

Intrigued to see your selling tips I followed the link in your signature ...which led me to another link ....which led me nowhere at all...a blank page with a FB logo...I am giving up now...

Comment

I had the same problem.
      moni

www.folksy.com/shops/krazykrafts4u
      http://krazykraftscardskeepsakes.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krazy-...41816422497756"

Comment

I just clicked and it seems to be working OK now, alternatively you can search for Sarah Hurley and find me that way
        www.sarahhurley.com

Comment

I found it , onto your fb page and then in the notes - really good tips thanks, I shall be trying some out soon !
          cheers sharen

Comment

Sarah I followed the link in your signature to FB which landed me on your info page. From there I went to your FB wall and saw the post about tips for selling cards. Clicking on that (or the link to the full article) then takes me to a networked blogs post with a picture of a card and the heading tips for selling card...and it has a link to the article on FB...which takes me to a blank page with a FB logo.

That was a very annoying/ time wasting route all around the houses to get precisely nowhere. I have tried it three times now and it definitely does not show these mysterious tips. It would be nice if you simply posted them here...although that won't get as much traffic around all the various stops along the way to nowhere... Maybe I am not meant to see these tips...if they do not offer something new and/or interesting I think I might scream LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sharenslz View Post
              I found it , onto your fb page and then in the notes - really good tips thanks, I shall be trying some out soon !
              cheers sharen
              Sarah If it is the notes section of your FB page why not simply say so/ direct us there?

Comment

I wasn't able to post a link directly and as it was the top post when I first posted the link I didn't think it would be a problem, it is in the notes section of my page should anyone care to look.

Was just trying to be helpful, glad some of you found them of use
                Last edited by PrincessScary; 07-06-2011, 07:54 PM.
                www.sarahhurley.com

Comment

Great tips, thank you for sharing! It's always good to get advice from others on how they go about selling their stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, they will def come in handy.
                    Hugs

Lol
                    xxx

http://www.facebook.com/CovlollyCrafts

Comment

hi
                      what great tips!

if you have a website to sell your cards do you need to register with the inland revenue or whoever it might be for tax purposes? how do you set a blog up?

thanks
                      helen

Comment

Working...
                      X