Go Kreate dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Kreate dies

has anyone used the go kreate dies in the cuttlebug or grand calibur? i have read mixed messages some say they work some say they dont. dont want to buy them if they are not going to work in my machines.
    thanks
    helen

Oh gawd. You can tell I'm not a paper crafter. I have been racking my brains as to who Go Kreate was as he had died. Doh. I won't hurt you, I promise. Sorry Helen.
    Last edited by Critchley; 31-05-2011, 09:30 PM.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
      Oh gawd. You can tell I'm not a paper crafter. I have been racking my brains as to who Go Kreate was as he had died. Doh. I won't hurt you, I promise.
      I thought the same as you. First people decide to hang hedgehogs, then other people die. This craft world is a confusing place full of double meanings.
      Stephen
      Website - Soy of the North
      Blog - If Soy Candles Could Talk
      Twitter - random thoughts
      Facebook - more random thoughts

Comment

Yes they do work in the bug although as with the Marianne dies, there are reports that the cuts are not always as clean on anything but the thinner card stock ranges. I am a nesties fan (love 'em) but I do have a few others and they are okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
          Oh gawd. You can tell I'm not a paper crafter. I have been racking my brains as to who Go Kreate was as he had died. Doh. I won't hurt you, I promise. Sorry Helen.
          I opened it assuming someone had died as well Carol wondering if it was anyone I knew. Morbid couple we are LOL

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

I thought it was a craft company that had gone out of business, lol.
            Celia
            I can't be creative and tidy too
            www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
            The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
            Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jencel View Post
              I thought it was a craft company that had gone out of business, lol.
              so did I lol
              Chris xx
              My Website
              My Blog

Comment

Hi does any one know if go kreate have an angel policy ? thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by helen-66 View Post
                  Hi does any one know if go kreate have an angel policy ? thankyou.
                  With makers of dies it is usually fine to sell finished items made using die cuts made with their dies but not the die cuts themselves as obviously they want people to buy the dies. I can't find anything at all for go kreate but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it would be worth contacting the sellers via the go kreate uk website to ask. It is unclear if they are just sellers of the dies but even so they should be able to confirm the correct information for you.
                  Do let us know if you find out anything.

Comment

Hi, thankyou for your help, will let you know how i get on

Comment

Working...
                    X