Craft Samper Magazines to give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Samper Magazines to give away

I have a large collection of Craft Stamper magazines to give away if anyone would like one/some/all of them.

Very early editions 2000 - 2002.

You would need to collect them from me or cover the postage costs (probably about £1.00 each). They haven't got the free rubber stamps attached to them but if I can find the correct one for each edition I'll put that in as well.

I'm in South Oxfordshire but could arrange hand over in Oxford if easier or (depending on location) possibly central London.

Anyone interested?

Welcome to the CF! Your offer is extremely generous!

Comment

Yes, I gree with Cosmic Gramie, thats a kind offer. hope you intend to stay with us now you have found us. Look forward to chatting.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

I hate to throw anything away but I'm afraid if no one wants these they're going to the dump!

Comment

Hang on in there. The only thing that will prevent them going to a new home will be distance I would imagine.
          Carol

Comment

I've tried offering them on my local freecycle and on the intranet in the hospital I work in and they haven't gone so this is a last ditch attempt to get rid of them. They've been taking up space on my dining room table for too long.

Comment

And the minute after you dump them someone says that they want them. Its usually the case.
              Carol

Comment

Oooh I love Craft Stamper and it would be a crime to throw them away so I would love to have some or all - (depending on how many you have) Please could you let me know where abouts in South Oxfordshire you are so I can see how easy it would be for me to pick them up etc (I am in SW London)

Thank you for such a generous offer!

Jo
                www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Hi Jo

You are very welcome to them and we can certainly find a way of getting them to you.

There's about 20 CS mags and also a few other American Stamping mags. Could you e-mail me privately and we'll sort out a plan for hand over.

I'VE GOT 4 COPIES WHERE I HAVE DOUBLES SO IF ANYONE WANTS THEM THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE.

Hilary

Comment

Pos interested in the spares, but I'm in the northwest :-/
                    Harmonia's

www.harmonias.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmonias/165589430154256

Comment

Harmonias - where in the north west? My sister is in Chester and my daughter at Liverpool University. Any good?

Comment

Working...
                      X