Best watercolour marker pens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best watercolour marker pens?

I just wondered if I could ask peoples' opinion on what is the best - whilst being reasonably affordable - brand of watercolouring markers? I know about Aquamarkers and Whispers Brush Markers - having seen them demonstrated on Create and Craft TV.

But I just wondered whether there were any other options - maybe even for something cheaper that does the same job?

I've got watercolour pencils and also a huge collection of Promarkers. But I'd like to try some watercolour markers too. And it would be a useful thing to have for when my 3 yr old niece comes to stay, and we do lots of crafting together (I don't want to risk letting her use the Promarkers or she'll end up permanently covered! I don't think my sister would be too happy. LOL!).

Thanks in advance for any opinions or advice.

x
    My PInterest profile

I love my Promarkers but they are rather expensive for a little one to play with and as you say, she'd end up covered lol.

I also love my Papermania Watercolour pens... they are fab, not sure how much you're looking to spend on a set but this set from Craft Superstore is brilliant, they are really good suppliers too

http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/Cra...41/p12629.aspx

Hope this helps.

Laura xx

Comment

Thanks Laura - that was really useful. The pens at Craftsuperstore were out of stock (but what a great price!). And I was in a bit of a hurry to buy them (my niece is coming to stay the night on Sunday), so I popped out today and bought a couple of packs (pastel and basic) from Craft World.

I've not had time to try them out yet, but they look very very similar to the Whispers Brush Markers, so I'm assuming they will work in the same way.

Thanks again for your reply.

x
      My PInterest profile

Comment

Working...
      X