My New Sizzix Dies !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Sizzix Dies !

Anyone else got some bargains from the sale they have on ?

Just blogged about the ones I got - would love to hear if anyone has used some of them before and how they found them

www.silverthistlebeads.com/blog/

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

They look fab, though when you said you'd got *some* bargains, i didn't expect it to be a shopfull
    By the looks of things i think it'll be a long long time before you get around to playing with the ironing board
    Mandy x

Comment

DH seriously wrapped the ironing board for me as well - he was very VERY nearly wearing the ironing board as a stylish new head piece . . .
      Oh the joys of marriage ! :-)

and YES lots of fun there for me to have before I get to Ironing Mountain !

Francesca

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

I bought loads in the Boxing day sale (this year and last year) and they are all just fine. With the smaller or more ornate dies I recommend putting adhesive (obviously I mean sticky tape/sheets and not glue...don't want to stick your paper to the cutting plates LOL) on the back of the paper before you cut it seriously reduces faffing about time trying to stick them after they are cut.
        Have fun...

Comment

Think I need to get more sleep or something. I read this thread as "My new Sizzex dies" as in I have a new Sizzex and it has died, dead, deceased, no more, without a breath, stiff as a board.............Doh !!
          Back to crawl under my stone

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Am very interested to see what you create from all those! You certainly had a shopping spree!
            Lisa x
            http://www.dreamstardiary.blogspot.com
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/cottonsanddreams/
            New Blog http://stylesofcooking.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by dreamstar View Post
              Am very interested to see what you create from all those! You certainly had a shopping spree!
              Not exactly a set I have there, but I am sure they will be put to use :-)

Francesca

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                Think I need to get more sleep or something. I read this thread as "My new Sizzex dies" as in I have a new Sizzex and it has died, dead, deceased, no more, without a breath, stiff as a board.............Doh !!

Mo.XX
                Awww Mo :-) Bless your cotton socks ! Don't even think CPR or a defibrillator could save a dying Sizzix machine ! :-)

Francesca

Comment

What a fab pressy to yourself!! I love my Sizzix... got quite a few of the Dress Ups and Animal Dress Ups dies in their sale just after Christmas. Their sales really are worth holding out for, I rarely buy Sizzix bits anywhere else

Can't wait to see what you come up with... have fun!!!

Comment

bless darling!!

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post

Mo.XX
                    my folksy
                    Kryshees Blog
                    www.kryshees.com

Comment

Wow miss leather-whip! you must have earnt some good money yesterday!! *titters*
                      my folksy
                      Kryshees Blog
                      www.kryshees.com

Comment

* shakes some booty with a belly dancer style jingly belt on * - been having lessons from Shakira ! :-)

I like to buy myself a "backup" gift as DH bless his cotton socks really does try but doesn't always get it right :-)

Francesca

Comment

Originally posted by Silverthistle View Post
                          * shakes some booty with a belly dancer style jingly belt on * - been having lessons from Shakira ! :-)

I like to buy myself a "backup" gift as DH bless his cotton socks really does try but doesn't always get it right :-)
                          At least you have one that really tries LOL

Mo.XX
                          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                          www.bodrighy.co.uk
                          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I do have a rather dodgy orange/blue scarf and hat combo....bless hubbies for trying!
                            my folksy
                            Kryshees Blog
                            www.kryshees.com

Comment

Working...
                            X