Got any idea's please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got any idea's please

A friend has asked me to do 2 cards for her for her Dad's 70th birthday, one is from her and she said he plays crown green bowling, which was easy to do, but i'm having trouble coming up with the one from her son, she said to put anything xbox/war games/call of duty related as he plays xbox live, i can't find a free digi stamp of an xbox/controller.

Have you any ideas what i can do

Thanks
    Mandy x

Is there a generic games console stamp you could use? Rather than the branded version?
    For an eclectic range of cross stitch kits visit Midnight Curiosity

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy66 View Post
      A friend has asked me to do 2 cards for her for her Dad's 70th birthday, one is from her and she said he plays crown green bowling, which was easy to do, but i'm having trouble coming up with the one from her son, she said to put anything xbox/war games/call of duty related as he plays xbox live, i can't find a free digi stamp of an xbox/controller.

Have you any ideas what i can do

Thanks
      I've seen some 3d stickers of games consoles and computers....have you tried google'ing and see what comes up??
      Last edited by Loody; 14-02-2011, 12:45 PM. Reason: Typo
      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Is there a generic games console stamp you could use? Rather than the branded version?
        I can't find any consoles.

I've seen some 3d stickers of games consoles and computers....have you tried google'ing and see what comes up??
        I don't use stickers.

Thanks for the thoughts though, its appreciated x
        Mandy x

Comment

There are xbox and computer games digis out there because I had one (must have been a freebie because I would not have cause to buy one). I will have a root through and see if I can find a link...if I am successful I will be back...

Comment

Originally posted by Christa View Post
            There are xbox and computer games digis out there because I had one (must have been a freebie because I would not have cause to buy one). I will have a root through and see if I can find a link...if I am successful I will be back...
            Thanks Christa that would be great!
            Mandy x

Comment

Working...
            X