Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die cutting machines

HI

does anyone know of a die cutting machines which will use any make of die, for example, sizzix, quickkutz, as I don't want to have to buy more than one machine. any help appreciated

Irene
    Irene

Die Cut Machines

Hi,
    You can use a Sizzix machine with many different dies. I have a sizzix machine myself, and by using a simple adapter which is easily available you can use quickutz. I think you can use other branded dies, but I've only tried those 2 so far. It works really well too.
    Natalie
    http://www****ttycrafts.co.uk
    Handmade cards and wedding stationery, and a wide range of craft items.

Comment

Die cutting machine

Buy a Sizzix - you can use the quickutz on it, with an adaptor (which I can sell you - sorry have to publicise it!). Obviously sizzix do the sizzlits too.

There are also a new range of dies called spellbinders (which I don't stock but can get) which you are also able to use on the sizzix machine. Its certainly the most versatile machine I've come across.

Email me for any help you need - I have adaptor pads and some Quickutz dies in stock and can any that you need including more information on the Spellbinders!

Diane
      Take a look at my shop for all your Rubber Stamping needs or contact me for advice!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X