What i've done this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i've done this morning...

My mother in law is away and due back on sunday so i've done this for her, they'll get back at tea time so i'll take my slow cooker round in the morning and do cornedbeef ash so it'll be done when they get in

The greeting and border are printed, the digi stamp is off one of the millions of blogs i frequent, (i can spend hours looking at them LOL) i've coloured it with pro markers the background paper is also from a blog.

I'd just like to say a massive thanks to those of you who do freebies on your blogs, you're absolute diamonds!!

Mandy x

That's a nice idea Sweet card too

cj
    www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
    Become a facebook fan
    Check out my blog

Comment

[QUOTE=Mandy66;385122 i'll take my slow cooker round in the morning and do cornedbeef ash so it'll be done when they get in

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like your cooking is as good as mine

Pete
      Last edited by bodrighy; 29-09-2010, 02:32 PM.
      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
      Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
        Sounds like your cooking is as good as mine

Pete
        Cor blimey we'd starve if i didn't have all me gadgets!!! I hate cooking!
        Mandy x

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Cat View Post
          That's a nice idea Sweet card too

cj
          Thank you
          Mandy x

Comment

Very sweet card - and nice that you like your in-laws...

So cardmakers like cutting and pasting, and coloring...my husband said it's like i have reverted to my Kindergarten days...works for me! I'm happy doing all this! It's fun!!

Comment

Very cute card and great idea
              Linzi
              Lindsay
              xxxx

Folksy: http://www.folksy.com/shops/lindsay1988
              Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsa...92201160807638
              Twitter: @Lindsay_Slone

Comment

Awww this is lovely!
                Lovingly Handmade Precious Jewellery

www.stall21.com or www.facebook.com/stall21

Comment

very cute mandy...how thoughtful :-)
                  I really need to start having a go at printing sentiments directly to card, it always looks so proffesional.
                  x

Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                    So cardmakers like cutting and pasting, and coloring...my husband said it's like i have reverted to my Kindergarten days...works for me! I'm happy doing all this! It's fun!!
                    The other day i was waiting for the delivery of 3 more packs of promarkers, i was right giddy and me son, who's 16 soon said to me *Gawd mum yer just like a big kid!!*

Does this face look bovvered
                    Mandy x

Comment

Really cute card and a lovely thoughtful thing to do as well... I'm sure it will be really appreciated

And if people want to accuse me of being a big kid, I don't mind - I love what I do hehe.

Comment

Thanks Laura

I recon we're at that age now (well i am anyway!) that we can *act* any age we want
                        Mandy x

Comment

Indeed, I may be 30 in December but I'll act any age I want lol... acting my real age is no fun!!!

Maybe if/when we have kiddies then I'll have to act more sensible and 'my age' but in the meantime I do what I enjoy and if people don't like it then tough lol... it's their problem

Comment

LOL its even more boring to act your age when you're 44! But my son will be 16 on the 20th so i don't have to be *grown up* all the time cos he takes care of himself now
                            Mandy x

Comment

Working...
                            X