Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on "Lovely as a Tree" rubber stamp

Hi I wondered if somebody could help
    I found a card decorated with the rubber stamp "Lovely as a Tree" from Stampin' Up. The info I have found makes it sound as if it is part of a set.
    My question is does anybody know if it can still be purchased and how to find one. I have searched a few sites and it appears this company does not sell through on-line shops.
    Does anybody know.
    Many thanks Lorraine

They sell through demonstrators rather than stores (I'm an ex demo). If you take a look here http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/ you should be able to find your nearest demonstrator and you will be able to buy it though them....

Hope this helps

Jo
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Thanks Jo for getting back so quickly with the info. I will have a look.
      I have only just joined crafts forum and this is my first thread - so thanks again

Comment

They bring out sets regularly and have main catalogue and a couple of mini catalogues throughout the year. They are quite expensive but generally considered worth the money. Some SU demos do parties or sales demo events...and if you're lucky you can find SU stamps on ebay occasionally. Within some online craft groups you can find SU clubs too where a group of people join together and commit to a minimum monthly spend so that the group can benefit from the bonus deals this brings. SU products are good quality and quite addictive...

Comment

Lorraine, it's part of a set of 6 stamps, currently retailing at £22.95 + p&p. I'm an SU demo and can arrange to order it for you if you wish? if you're interested send me a pm and i'll send you all of my contact details.

Linz
          Linz xx

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Leicestershire
          please come and visit me at: http://www.lindseyscards.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you ladies for your help

Comment

Working...
            X