Shopping Birthday Card :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Birthday Card :-)

I was asked to do a birthday card for someones friend, I had made a card for this person in the past so knew this stamp would be great for the job (shopping).
    I used memento ink to stamp the floral background on the card, the image was stamped as was the sentiment, I then embossed some glitter card and coloured the image with promarkers. A few gems and a black bow were then added to finish the card.

I wasnt quite sure where I was going to go with this at first but eventually it all started to come together and this is what I came up with....

I must say the picture doesnt do it much justice as it seems quiet faded.

Thankyou for looking

Lisa

x
    Attached Files

It's gorgeous! I love it!

Jo
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

It's great, love the rounded corners and the colours, very cute with the bow too =)
      Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Thankyou, im glad at how it turned out, however didnt like the way the hair turned out looks a bit tina turner ish but oh well lol x

Comment

It's fabulous I love the rounded corners and the character you've chosen is perfect for a shopoholic like me *lol

Comment

Ooooh yes I really like it!

Comment

love this card, bright and funky. I dont normally round corners but it really adds something to this card. Fab!
              www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

Love this card Lisa, i've noticed that you've cut around the image but left a little border, it looks great, i've been killing meself fiddling with the scissors to cut to the edge of my images, but looking at yours it looks fine with a border
                Mandy x

Comment

ahhh thankyou so much everyone for your lovely comments :-)
                  Mandy...I do tend to leave a little border around the image if ive stamped it, I couldnt tell you why though lol x

Comment

Fab card... love the colours and the rounded corners really add 'something' - looks lovely

Comment

Working...
                    X