Wedding Stationery Crafters - Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Stationery Crafters - Advice Needed

Hi to all those of you who are selling wedding stationery on a proper business basis. My quick question is, when you have made all the stationery for a particular order, do you wrap each invite/order of service etc. in a cellophane card bag or do you not bother. I am worried that if I pile all the cards into the same box, the embellishments will all get marked, scuffed or pulled off. Any advice?

I no expert on this subject but, rather than wrap them individually, could you interleave them with something?
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

All of mine a put in individual cello bags.

Jules x
      http://creativemakes.blogspot.com - My Blog
      http://www.creativemakes.co.uk - My Website

Comment

I've not actually done a full set of Wedding Stationery (just some personalised thank you's) but if I were, I would probably use tissue paper in between the layers if you're putting them in a box.

Think of the Bride (who will probably be writing and sending them) as she has to unwrap 75 individual cello bags..... The cello bags will just be binned and you've lost a bit of profit to them too!

Personally, I think its a lot nicer in a box and tissue layers - you could co-ordinate the box and tissue layers too!

Comment

For the orders that I do, I generally line the box with tissue paper, put the envelopes at the bottom, and then put the invitations into piles of five etc and wrap those in tissue paper.
          Not had a complaint so far!
          Hope that helps
          Deanne x

My daily goings on
          My online store
          My monthly craft group

Comment

Hi,

I am new to the site today. I'm impressed with a friendly and helpful bunch you are!lol
            Anyway, where I work we sell a lot of card blanks, envelopes and polybags to people making wedding stationery. Most of them tend to use polybags as they keep the invites clean and tidy.

We provide discounts if bought in bulk

Comment

when i package my orders i count out 10 invite and envelopes. I place the envleopes on the bottom of the pile. Then i place the invites on top with tissue between each invite. The bundle is then secured with some ribbon.

I have had no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by elle View Post
                when i package my orders i count out 10 invite and envelopes. I place the envleopes on the bottom of the pile. Then i place the invites on top with tissue between each invite. The bundle is then secured with some ribbon.

I have had no complaints.
                This is how i do mine as well

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

I tend to interleave with paper its helpful in my case because when l use roses sometimes the strong colours will rub off.
                  I think as long as you show you have wrapped with tlc its fine tbh

Wendy xx
                  Wendy xx

www.wendysaffordableweddings.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X