Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liland
    replied
    Is there a special way to use them, so that you dont get streaks when colouring block colours?

Leave a comment:

• liland
    replied
    Wow thanks, those are great prices! And will take your advise on the leaflet too, am having problems stopping myself from ordering all of the stamps in the world lol.

Leave a comment:

• Christa
    replied
    Originally posted by liland View Post
    Where did you get your promarkers?
    Cowling & Wilcox art suppliers often do great deals on promarker sets

Leave a comment:

• Mandy66
    replied
    Originally posted by liland View Post
    Thanks, will probably do the same! Where did you get your promarkers?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=250676655257

Mandy x

Leave a comment:

• claireybear
    replied
    Im another promarker fan, it is so relaxing just sitting with a tray on your lap in front of the tv, colouring in stamped images / digistamps.

I usually get mine direct from the letraset website, as then I can buy just the colours i want / need.

Tip if you get some - keep a note of which ones you have by marking them off on the little leaflet you get with them, it really makes it easier when you're deciding which new colours to get!

Leave a comment:

• liland
    replied
    Thanks, will probably do the same! Where did you get your promarkers?

Leave a comment:

• Mandy66
    replied
    Hi, i'm just starting to colour the die cuts/printouts for my cards and am awaiting delivery of a packet of Promarkers, the reason i went for these was mainly the price as Copics are expensive and a lot of members use Promarkers and reccomend them.
    Plus i didn't want to jump in at the deep end and get the dearer ones as i'm just starting to try colouring.

Hope this helps

Mandy x

Leave a comment:

• liland
    started a topic Copics, Promarkers, or other?

Copics, Promarkers, or other?

I'm still new to cards, and have been looking around all the amazing blogs for some inspiration of techniques. I've seen some really lovely stamped images that people colour in - they look amazing, and apparently are coloured with copics or promarkers? Can anyone tell me what the difference is, what is preferred etc?
    I have invested in some lovely glaze pens by Sakura, and want something similarly lovely. I assume these pens are different from regular felt tips, but am not sure how?

My cards up until recently have been really dull, I thought colouring in stamps would look trashy, but it's something I'd love to try!

Thanks!
Working...
X