** Craft Robo Lite **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Craft Robo Lite **

Well there was me complaining about not getting a handmade card for my birthday....I got a present that more than made up for it..a craft robo lite :-)
    I had seen it so many times on C&C and could never justify spending that much having a young child to provide for....but I didnt have to as my other half, his nan, his mum and his sister put the money towards one as a surprise birthday present lol.
    Ive only used it a couple of times to try it and it does make life so much easier, but i would love it if anyone and everyone could give me any great tips etc on how to get the most out of it.

Next on my list an embossing machine lol

Thankyou for taking the time to read my post,

Lisa

x

Lisa

wow sounds like a great pressy unfortunately I haven't got a clue as to what it looks like or is capable of.
    Just me being thick, I think, any chance of a picy?
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hiya, Im sure there are alot of people out there that don't know what it is or that it even exists....I just watch too much create and craft hehe
      I have included a link here to the Graphtec webpage showing what it is http://www.graphtecgb.com/craftrobo/...-cc300-20.html.
      The cheapest place I think you can find it is probably on the create and craft website at just under £100, there is the original CraftROBO which does do a bit more than the lite version but its a bit more expensive at £199.
      I hope this helps,
      Lisa
      x

Comment

Working...
      X