Cutting die for gift tag shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting die for gift tag shape

Recently, I haven't had a lot of time to make gifts and cards (or come on the forum, for that matter!), but I like handmade gift tags with a sweet little message as the quickest solution.

My favourite shape is the one of tags from the Post Office, but I'd like to cut my own out of more interesting card colours/textures.

Does anyone know where I can get a Cuttlebug, Sizzix or other cutting die that's about the same size and shape?
    Social media gal, blogger & geekette (and card crafter!)

Play: That Canadian Girl - Blog about technology, gadgets, advertising, crafts & foodie stuff

@vero on Twitter | LinkedIn Profile | Flickr cardmaking photo album

I know it's not a cutting die but is this any good?

http://www.handyhippo.co.uk/p752-Fis...late-Tags.html

Or how about cutting rectangles using a paper trimmer and then cut off the corners? This is what I'd do seeing that I don't even own a die cutting machine.
    Carol
    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by the card shark View Post
      Or how about cutting rectangles using a paper trimmer and then cut off the corners? This is what I'd do seeing that I don't even own a die cutting machine.
      Did you REALLY have to come up with such a simple solution? I was really thinking about rounded end tickets but really, it's nearly as easy. *hides under the desk* :P
      Social media gal, blogger & geekette (and card crafter!)

Play: That Canadian Girl - Blog about technology, gadgets, advertising, crafts & foodie stuff

@vero on Twitter | LinkedIn Profile | Flickr cardmaking photo album

Comment

Originally posted by Vero View Post
        Did you REALLY have to come up with such a simple solution? I was really thinking about rounded end tickets but really, it's nearly as easy. *hides under the desk* :P
        I know it sounds easy. But you'd need to make sure the cut corners were symmetrical and the same size.
        Carol
        Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
        Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X