Christmas cards i've printed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas cards i've printed

This 1st one has a card topper that i cut from another card.

These 3 are printed, designed on the pc, size A6, the dog is actually the recipients puppy

The rest are A4

Mandy x

Hi Mandy

They are very nice what programe are you useing? I don't do cards but would be nice for family.

Fern

Comment

Great cards Mandy, I haven't even started our Christmas cards for our friends and family yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
        Hi Mandy

They are very nice what programe are you useing? I don't do cards but would be nice for family.

Fern
        Its called Greeting Card Factory and i got it from PC World about 8yrs ago, there's probably a newer version out now tho, i also have Hallmark Card Studio Delux, they're ded easy to use and you can even copy and paste pics from the internet on them too, so you're not restricted to just what's on the programme

I'm much better at designing cards on the pc than making them from toppers and such - i don't have the great imagination that a lot on here have
        Mandy x

Comment

Very clever! I print my own designs onto foto paper, cut out and stick onto blank cards - very time consuming! I wish I could work out how to just print directly on to the cards, it would save me hours of hard slog!
          Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by onlyme View Post
            Very clever! I print my own designs onto foto paper, cut out and stick onto blank cards - very time consuming! I wish I could work out how to just print directly on to the cards, it would save me hours of hard slog!
            I also do that too and yes it is VERY time consuming!! But its great to be able to print the greeting on the front and a verse inside with lots of font choices then stick your picture on or just print a picture on it.

This is the newer version of the one that i've got....

http://www.avanquest.com/UK/software...Fcts4wodmApunA
            Mandy x

Comment

Hi I use greetings card factory deluxe it is a great program but now I only print the verses unless urgent as I make my own cards

Eileen

Comment

You can print from any programe .. does not have to be a card makers one ..

I use Microsoft for loads of my direct printing on to cards. I do all my verses, and any special ones on there ... now i am not sure who still does not know this ... But , if you print out a verse etc , and you are fast, you can put your embossing over the printed area .. yes and heat emboss ...
                Dont know if this has worked to show !
                Attached Files
                My blog http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/

http://handmadejewellerybyyvonne.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re post

Hi I have GCF can I ask if you just give your cards away or do you sell them using this progamme jinty

Comment

Originally posted by vonnash View Post
                    You can print from any programe .. does not have to be a card makers one ..

I use Microsoft for loads of my direct printing on to cards. I do all my verses, and any special ones on there ... now i am not sure who still does not know this ... But , if you print out a verse etc , and you are fast, you can put your embossing over the printed area .. yes and heat emboss ...
                    Dont know if this has worked to show !
                    I actually tried to do this a few weeks ago with very disappointing results. I printed on laser paper rather than inkjet (so the ink would not be absorbed by the paper) and the second it was printed sprinkled the embossing powder over it. It did not stick at all. I think the ink in the cartridges is very fast drying as I never have a problem with smudging when I print my cards etc.

I design all of my pop-up cards using MS Word and Paint. Sometimes the simplest applications can be the best.

My top tip for placing photos, clipart etc., is to draw a textbox to paste your picture into. Then you can move it about your card effortlessly.
                    Carol
                    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
                    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by jinty View Post
                      Hi I have GCF can I ask if you just give your cards away or do you sell them using this progamme jinty
                      I don't sell my cards, i only do them for friends and family when they have a birthday etc, once in a while i've been asked to make a card for someone to give to someone but i dont charge them for it, but its rare that that happens.
                      Mandy x

Comment

Nice card, you make a good job.
                        Make Greeting Card with Template on mac
                        2010 Calendar template for mac

Comment

Working...
                        X