A birthday card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A birthday card

Done today for an online friend who's birthday is tomorrow, she loves fish.

I printed the border and greeting and printed out then cut out the fishes and heart, the flower thingys are cardboard confettii

Mandy x

This is lovely... I'm sure your friend will love it

Comment

Thanks Laura

I tried giving you some rep but it said i have to spread it around a bit before i can give it you again.... spread the luuuuurrrrv around!
      Mandy x

Comment

Hi Mandy

I like the way you have done the border and writing - how do you do it? Do you have special software on your computer?

Sarah

Comment

What a funky card! Awesome! I love looking at the cards you have made they are fab!
          Hanna
          Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly.
          Merry Christmas

http://twitter.com/_hannabell

Comment

Originally posted by MataHari View Post
            Hi Mandy

I like the way you have done the border and writing - how do you do it? Do you have special software on your computer?

Sarah
            Yes the border and writing are printed, i use a greeting card programme called Art Explosion, Greeting Card Factory, its quite a few years old now so there's probably a new version out. You can upload pictures from your pc onto it aswell.

The pictures i took from another card programme, printed them on plain white card and cut them out.
            Mandy x

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy66 View Post
              Yes the border and writing are printed, i use a greeting card programme called Art Explosion, Greeting Card Factory, its quite a few years old now so there's probably a new version out. You can upload pictures from your pc onto it aswell.

The pictures i took from another card programme, printed them on plain white card and cut them out.
              Thank you - it would be great to have something like that!

Comment

Working...
              X