Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally managed to upload some pics of my cards!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally managed to upload some pics of my cards!!

I have finally managed to upload the pictures of some of my handmade cards,
    i would be grateful for any feedback, tips, criticism etc.
    x
    Last edited by lisa.foord86; 12-09-2009, 03:54 PM.

A great selection of cards, really nicely made and finished off. I love doing decoupage and I've found a good trick, if you want to hide the white edges, is to run a pencil along these cut edges before sticking them down. Another technique is to curl it slightly over a ruler, a bone folder or with your finger. Super cards
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
      A great selection of cards, really nicely made and finished off. I love doing decoupage and I've found a good trick, if you want to hide the white edges, is to run a pencil along these cut edges before sticking them down. Another technique is to curl it slightly over a ruler, a bone folder or with your finger. Super cards
      thankyou very much nettie and thankyou for the tip, i love decoupage its my favourite technique, i will definately keep that in mind next time .
      lisa
      x
      Last edited by lisa.foord86; 12-09-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

My goodness. you have been busy and such a wide variety too. Lovely.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

your cards are amazing hun they have given me some inspiration for cards I have to do. I cant say anything bad about them at all cause they are really good

Comment

Originally posted by MCKool79 View Post
            your cards are amazing hun they have given me some inspiration for cards I have to do. I cant say anything bad about them at all cause they are really good
            ah thankyou very much, i look forward to seeing some of your designs! x

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
              My goodness. you have been busy and such a wide variety too. Lovely.
              Thankyou Carol x

Comment

Your cards are loverly, I love decoupage too.

I was wondering where you bought the christmas morehead decoupage ? as my mum would love it.

Hope you dont mind me asking

Sara x
                www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by crafty sara View Post
                  Your cards are loverly, I love decoupage too.

I was wondering where you bought the christmas morehead decoupage ? as my mum would love it.

Hope you dont mind me asking

Sara x
                  Thankyou, of course i dont mind, which one do you mean.....i get all of my images from various craft cd's that i have bought on the net but if u let me know which one it is you like i can find it and email it to you.

lisa x

Comment

What a great selection of cards you have. All really well made too.
                    Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                      What a great selection of cards you have. All really well made too.
                      Lovely!
                      thankyou very much for your comment x

Comment

Originally posted by lisa.foord86 View Post
                        Thankyou, of course i dont mind, which one do you mean.....i get all of my images from various craft cd's that i have bought on the net but if u let me know which one it is you like i can find it and email it to you.

lisa x
                        Hi that would be great, the one where they are two children handing the stocking on the mantel piece for grandma? Or the one with the two children with christmas tree.
                        Last edited by crafty sara; 12-09-2009, 05:59 PM.
                        www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by crafty sara View Post
                          Hi that would be great, the one where they are two children handing the stocking on the mantel piece for grandma? Or the one with the two children with christmas tree.
                          ok no problem, i will find them for you and send them either later today or tomorrow if thats ok x

Comment

Originally posted by lisa.foord86 View Post
                            ok no problem, i will find them for you and send them either later today or tomorrow if thats ok x

that brilliant thank you
                            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

HI

Is there a link to see your cards?

Comment

Working...
                              X