Card Toppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Toppers

If you have read my other threads you will know that my hobby is sculpting.
    I was just wondering what the market was like for fimo/sculpey card toppers, and what is desirable at the moment.
    I have had a dabble with animals and they are quite fun to do so I wouldn't mind selling them in bulk.
    Any opinions would be great
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sock-M...22898944436967
    Handmade Sock Monkeys, cats and animals

Do you have any pics of ones you have amde i think they would do well i use them a lot but always buy mine off ebay

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Fimo toppers

I always think toppers are quite popular but why not try making some of your animals into fridge magnets, funky earrings as well to expand your range.
      craftcellar.co.uk
      facebook.com/craftcellar
      twitter.com/craftcellar

Comment

Hello
        I love fimo toppers, I've purchased quite a few off ebay before, there are some very talented ladies on there, check them out and see what style they have, they tend to sell at £3 onwards each for people figures etc
        hope that helps
        Deanne x

My daily goings on
        My online store
        My monthly craft group

Comment

Fimo Plaques

Hi
          I have just started stocking some resin/fimo type plaques with little sayings on. On my website and they are selling well. If you made them as keyrings or fridge magnets people could still put them on a card and the recipient can remove them and keep them in view to remember their card. If you like I would be happy to list a couple on website to see if they get any interest. Give me a ring after 4pm if you would like to discuss this.
          Good Luck
          Teresa
          Mod Edit - please do not display personal phone numbers
          Last edited by Peter; 20-05-2007, 02:12 PM.
          http://www.patch-corner-crafts2004.co.uk

Comment

I think it would be best if you remove your phone number and send it in a private message instead. After all everyone using the web can see it and you don't know what kind a calls you'll end up having.

Best to be on the safe side.
            Emma
            Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
            Sassy Crafts Blog
            My Blog

Comment

Working...
            X