No announcement yet.

Some new cards and a blog at last lol!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new cards and a blog at last lol!!

So with blokey being away in Italy this last weekend, i was free to make as much mess as i liked lol!!

So i made some new cards, took part in some challenges and managed to set a blog up which i have been meaning to do for ages!!

I would really appreciate your comments, firstly on the cards (please be honest!) and also on the blog...i could do with any advice on layouts etc as i don't think it looks as glamourous many of the others

You can find it here: http://www.papercreatives.blogspot.com/

Also if any of you have a blog on blogger let me know and i will come and stalk...sorry, follow you..he he!!

Jo
    x
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Lovely work as ever Jo, so cute!
    Hope all ok
    x

Comment

Love your cards
      I'm no expert on blogs, so nothing to say except it's pretty

Comment

yay, you have a birdie says template! I have used them in the past, they are soooo cute! And the designer is just the friendliest lady!

How do you get the picture header on your posts? i like that!

Cute cards, and cute blog!
        Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Originally posted by Stampinupgirl View Post
          yay, you have a birdie says template! I have used them in the past, they are soooo cute! And the designer is just the friendliest lady!

How do you get the picture header on your posts? i like that!

Cute cards, and cute blog!
          They are cute aren't they lol!

The picture header is just a case of using the selection tool in whatever photo editor you use and copying and pasting a selection as a new image and uploading it...dos that make sense?? Not sure it does

Thanks to those who are following - i have tried to follow back but whoever Jo (the other Jo) is...i can't for some reason

Jo
          x

Comment

Jo, i am jo! lol!

I had a feeling it might be that way for the header (which is a fab idea!) but i didnt know if someone had made a widget to do it!
            Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Hi Jo,

Your blog looks great... definitely going to be watching to see what else you create, and your cards are fab as always... such cute images.

Great work

Laura xxx

Comment

I love your cards Jo, they're very sweet and the colours are great. Do you stamp and then water colour in each image? Makes them very individual, really good I don't blog but your site looks very pretty as soon as I went to it it was attractive straight away
                Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
                  I love your cards Jo, they're very sweet and the colours are great. Do you stamp and then water colour in each image? Makes them very individual, really good I don't blog but your site looks very pretty as soon as I went to it it was attractive straight away
                  Thanks Nettie!!!

They are all digital stamps so a case of download print and colour - lol!!

Some are watercoloured (the first 3 i think) and some are just plain coloured (the last 2 posted) I am leaning more towards just colouring lately rather than watercolouring - guess i am still finding my style

Jo
                  x

Comment

Hi, I think the cards and the blog are just great.

I have left a comment on your blog on your sisters card, which of corse she will just love.

I also like the picture header for each post, would you mind if I used your idea on my own blog? I know it's cheeky but it's such a good look.
                    If you do mind I will understand
                    Last edited by Susan61; 31-07-2009, 12:48 AM. Reason: to ask a question
                    Regards Sue
                    www.thepinkshopblog.com

Comment

Lovely.... cards and blog, well done

now get yourself over to italy and let blokey make cards instead
                      Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Susan61 View Post
                        Hi, I think the cards and the blog are just great.

I have left a comment on your blog on your sisters card, which of corse she will just love.

I also like the picture header for each post, would you mind if I used your idea on my own blog? I know it's cheeky but it's such a good look.
                        If you do mind I will understand
                        I don't mind at all - i got the idea from someone elses blog!!

Thanks for your comment too!

I found out today that i actually won a prize for one of my other cards so i am chuffed to bits!!

Autumn Rose - lol,lol!! I can't see blokey making cards somehow, though when he is around he does watch me with great interest and likes to look at them he he!!! He says he is not creative but he is!! (he is a chef) you should see some of the cakes he makes when he sets his mind to it - they are awesome!!

Comment

yum! how lucky you are dream come true, hubby who can bake! wow ... my hubby can make a good curry but I have never known him try his hand at a cake... yet
                          Sarah

Comment

Working...
                          X