Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envelopes - what thickness?

Hello

I'm making my best friends wedding invites and we both think a thick envelope would be best and will look and feel a bit more expensive...

What is classed as a "thick" envelope - I've seen paper advertised in different weights - is it the same for envelopes? And can anyone recommend a site where I can get the heavier/thicker ones???

Please help!! The materials arrived this morning for me to get cracking with her cards, but we haven't settled on a size for the card yet as it all depends on the envelopes - and I don't want to make 100 cards and then find I can't get the right size envelopes!!!

Many thanks in advance - and any tips on paper thickness would be really appreciated!!

Emma-Jane (and Fiona the bride to be!!) xxx

Don't know if this will help and i don't know what is classed as a heavy paper (standard paper is 80gsm) but i have a craft shop and I stock 100gsm envelopes which are reasonably thick and look good quality. I could send you a sample one if you'd like before you go out and buy a bulk load.

Hope this helps.

Emma.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
      Don't know if this will help and i don't know what is classed as a heavy paper (standard paper is 80gsm) but i have a craft shop and I stock 100gsm envelopes which are reasonably thick and look good quality. I could send you a sample one if you'd like before you go out and buy a bulk load.

Hope this helps.

Emma.
      i agree with u

We produce high quality but low price greeting card, gift box, shopping bags, puzzles,pokers and so on.

Email:[email protected]
      Last edited by robinson; 09-03-2007, 03:22 PM.
      We produce high quality but low price greeting card, gift box, shopping bags, puzzles,pokers and so on.

contact person: Robinson
      company : Kam Lung printing ltd
      phone : 086-0769-87181353
      fax : 086-0769-87712178
      web :http://www.klprinting.com
      http://klprinting.en.alibaba.com

Email:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X