Card Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Suppliers

Having been given some good advice about gsm, I wondered if anyone can give me any pointers for good suppliers of 250gsm A4 card? I am looking to purchase 300 sheets for my project. Thank for listening!

I use the paper mill shop. Their website is www.papermilldirect.co.uk I got a huge box delivered on Friday!

Emma.
    Paperbuzz
    Adding a little magic to your celebrations

www.noths.com/paperbuzz

Comment

Thanks Emma

Originally posted by KullakitaCards View Post
      I use the paper mill shop.

Emma.
      Thanks so much for that Emma, much appreciated!

Jess

Comment

Originally posted by jessw View Post
        Having been given some good advice about gsm, I wondered if anyone can give me any pointers for good suppliers of 250gsm A4 card? I am looking to purchase 300 sheets for my project. Thank for listening!
        You may find ebay a good source too - often people list it by bundles of 25 or 50.. but if you read the listings, many will do bigger quantities too, and that helps cut the P+P significantly

Comment

I'll second the recommendation for the Paper Mill Shop
          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Thirding for Paper Mill here

Comment

Forthing papermill - great value and great mix of card, textures and colours
              http://koolcraftsandarts.blogspot.com
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/koolcrafts

Comment

I also use Papermill - though you dont always get the heavier weights, and you dont always get the colour choice.. I also noticed on another post that other Papermill users seem to pay more than I do??

I am beginning to wonder if the one in Salford Quays (Lowry Outlet Mall) is cheaper?

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Emma, Sparkysdad, Pagan, Kraft1 and Koolkrafts. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysdad View Post
                    I also use Papermill - though you dont always get the heavier weights, and you dont always get the colour choice.. I also noticed on another post that other Papermill users seem to pay more than I do??

I am beginning to wonder if the one in Salford Quays (Lowry Outlet Mall) is cheaper?
                    The Papermill online is more expensive, I use Cheshire Oaks mainly but find it costs the same as Lowery,a nd have been to the main on in the Lake District and that charges the same to.
                    Helen
                    Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator
                    my blog: http://helending.blogspot.com/
                    my website: www.warringtonstampers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Langara View Post
                      The Papermill online is more expensive, I use Cheshire Oaks mainly but find it costs the same as Lowery,a nd have been to the main on in the Lake District and that charges the same to.
                      Oh.. prices have gone up "a lot" since I bought my last box then..

Comment

I go by about 10-20p per sheet...what does anyone else pay? For 'posh' stuff, like say that black and white swirly stuff I used for the dress card, I'd go up to 30p! Is that good or am I being done?!
                        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
                        X