christening card idea needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christening card idea needed!

I'm going to a christening in early April and I was planning on quilling a card, but have no idea what to put on it except the word 'christening' somewhere! It's for a baby girl, so I'll go with any ideas at the moment. I really need a brainstorming session. I've only just come up with a brilliant idea for a 30th birthday card for a friend so am working on that at the moment. Should be finished in the next day or two...
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I saw a lovely quilled card of wedding gown, so a christening robe maybe?
    or a swinging crib? candle? dove?

Good luck with the brainstorming
    Sarah

Comment

how about a pink christening robe or a candle that you could somehow put the date of the ceremony on?
      My Blog
      Twitter
      Facebook

Comment

I've at least managed to remember that I did a baby with a rattle for a new baby card so at least I can make sure it's not similar! Thanks for the ideas so far. I'll have to get this cheerleader finished.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

A cross, Bible with open pages for baby's name. It'll be beautiful whichever one you do, you're quilling is lovely
          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
          X