X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ifor-Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
    Lol thanks Jan... I'll just have to go shopping and if it doesn't work will have to either think about an X-Cut machine or else sell them on... there's always a way lol.
    X Cut Impress machines are only £8.99 this weekend at Mad about Cards. I bought one when they were £9.99 (10% off this weekend) and all the dies etc are reduced too. I believe it is probably end of line now, but certainly worth buying at that price and I thought I would see how I liked it before looking at bigger machines. Having great fun and stocked up on lots of dies for a great price.

Leave a comment:

• Fluffy Squirrel
    replied
    Lol thanks Jan... I'll just have to go shopping and if it doesn't work will have to either think about an X-Cut machine or else sell them on... there's always a way lol.

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    I don't know about the Big Shot,but I can use them in my Cuttlebug so I can't see why they wouldn't work in a Big Shot. That probably doesn't help you at all though!! Just thought I'd put my two penniworth in!

x

Leave a comment:

• Fluffy Squirrel
    started a topic X-Cut Impress

X-Cut Impress

Can anyone tell me if the X-Cut Impress die cut stencils are compatible with the Ellison Big Shot machine please?

One of our local craft shops has some lovely X-Cut dies on sale at the moment but I'm not sure if they'll be compatible
Working...
X