Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cello Bags

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cello Bags

    Hi guys

    Can I ask all you card makers where you get all your cello bags from?
    I am looking to stock back up on a variety of sizes at a better price than I bought the last lot.

    I'll say thanks in advance as I know how wonderfully helpful you all are!!
    My Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

  • #2
    This won't be at all helpful - but I was wondering what you wanted cello (as in the instrument) bags for! Duh!

    Good luck with your search.
    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      I get mine from a local wholesalers and pay (can't remember exactly) something in the region of about £3 for 100 size 160 x230mm which I think is a really good deal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
        I get mine from a local wholesalers and pay (can't remember exactly) something in the region of about £3 for 100 size 160 x230mm which I think is a really good deal
        Hi Krafty 1 Where is this wholesalers & do they have a web site ?

        thanks

        Sara x
        www.cardsforewe.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by crafty sara View Post
          Hi Krafty 1 Where is this wholesalers & do they have a web site ?

          thanks

          Sara x
          Hi Sara

          Silly me, I should've said no sorry they don't have a website, it's just a local one in Glasgow.

          If you don't get a better deal I'd be happy to get some for you though

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi, I mainly use Kaleidscope Supplies, www.kal-supplies.co.uk , in Somerset, tel 01458 253631 or go to ebay and have a look on there. About a couple of pounds for 100, plus p+p, going up as they get bigger
            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Madly Creating View Post
              This won't be at all helpful - but I was wondering what you wanted cello (as in the instrument) bags for! Duh!

              Good luck with your search.
              Naughty,naughty. No,not very helpful but it madd me smile ; ).

              Glasgow is a bit of a way from london but i may just take you up on your offer.
              My Blog
              Twitter
              Facebook

              Comment


              • #8
                I use Mad about Cards - vary in price depending on quality, but my spreadsheet says the last C6 ones I bought were 2p each (I did buy 500). Maybe that is more expensive that some have quoted, but it is a lot cheaper than others I have seen.
                Cynthia
                http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nettie View Post
                  Hi, I mainly use Kaleidscope Supplies, www.kal-supplies.co.uk , in Somerset, tel 01458 253631 or go to ebay and have a look on there. About a couple of pounds for 100, plus p+p, going up as they get bigger
                  I had an email the other day telling me that Kaleidoscope are closing at the end of February 2009... may be worth stocking up on anything you usually get from them!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I usually get my C5 cello bags from a local craft shop and the last time I was in they were charging £1.50 for twenty.

                    I've just ordered 200 from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/jax-n-john-toppers and it's costing me £7.48 including P&P.

                    HTH

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nettie View Post
                      Hi, I mainly use Kaleidscope Supplies, www.kal-supplies.co.uk , in Somerset, tel 01458 253631 or go to ebay and have a look on there. About a couple of pounds for 100, plus p+p, going up as they get bigger
                      Their prices are pretty good, wish I'd known about them before, looks like they're having a closing down sale and everything is priced inluding vat and the P&P is free.

                      I've placed an order for a few bits & bobs I needed.
                      Thanks for the link

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh no! Thanks for letting me know...I'll have to go and have a look. Thanks
                        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                          Hi Sara

                          Silly me, I should've said no sorry they don't have a website, it's just a local one in Glasgow.

                          If you don't get a better deal I'd be happy to get some for you though
                          Hi there

                          I'm a newbie, so hello to you all!

                          I was just wondering if you could please tell me the name of this craft shop in Glasgow, as I live not too far away and the only craft shop I have ever visited is in Ayr. Would be nice to have a different and hopefully cheaper place to go to in order to spend my hubby's money (shh dont tell him!) lol.

                          Thank you very much

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kazziecards View Post
                            Hi there

                            I'm a newbie, so hello to you all!

                            I was just wondering if you could please tell me the name of this craft shop in Glasgow, as I live not too far away and the only craft shop I have ever visited is in Ayr. Would be nice to have a different and hopefully cheaper place to go to in order to spend my hubby's money (shh dont tell him!) lol.

                            Thank you very much
                            Have you tried the Yellow Pages
                            PS. I'm a newbie too

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi
                              I get mine from PDA Crafts in langley mill Derbyshire. They have a website so if you aren't local you can order. They are cheap and they have lots of sizes available.

                              Hope it helps!

                              Cheers Lisa
                              Craftduo visit www.craft-duo.com

                              Craftduo Blog http://craft-duo.blogspot.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X