Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately seeking pearlescent heart aperture cards

Hi Y'all

Don't normally visit this part of the site being more of a jewellery maker but am searching for something and hoped somebody here might be able to help me.

I'm getting married this year and am making as many of the items as I can myself - being a keen crafter, couldn't resist the challenge! My colours are lilac and silver and for the wedding invitations I wanted to make some ribbon woven cards, using double fold cards with a heart shaped aperture. I'm trying to find such a thing and can find them in plain white and lilac but would really like some with a pearlescent finish to them, ideally C6 size. I only need about 10 max - as this technique is quite time-consuming, I'm only doing this style for close family and friends coming to the ceremony.

If anybody could help, I would be really, really grateful. Our wedding isn't til September but I really want to make a start on them asap.
    Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Hi,

Try PDA card and craft. They have C6 pre creased cards in loads of pearlised and metallic colours - go for a double sided colour one, they are much better quality and most have matching insert papers if you want to do printed inserts. Have a look at Stardeam & Majestic / Double Sided Irridiescent and Metals for ideas, marble white is the palest pearlised colour but there are also lilacs.

If you purchase a minimum of 25, they can cut a heart aperture in them for you.

www.pdacardandcraft.co.uk

Comment

Or maybe you could get some double-fold pearlescent cards and do the aperture yourself with a punch or by cutting round a template with a craft knife?

Your invitations sound gorgeous by the way!

Comment

Thank you soooo much! Have been through to their site and found everything I wanted, including the 'special' cards, cards for the evening invites and place cards and been able to colour co-ordinate them all. Just can't wait for them to arrive and get cracking now!
        Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X