Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to post pics of my cards - but can't seem to... help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to post pics of my cards - but can't seem to... help???

Hi
    I've resized my pics to be v small (lower than the allowed limit) but when I upload them it keeps saying I've exceeded my limit?
    Anyone got any suggestions of what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks
    Victoria

I think you have to have made 25 posts before you can add pictures.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

You can create a gallery in your profile page and upload pics of 600x600px or smaller.

Once you've made 25 posts you can add pictures to a thread, but you may have the same issue, as I still have that problem. I've had to create a Flickr account, upload pics to that and then link to them from the messages, it's a pain, but it does work.
      Elinor
      x

My Misi page
      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I think that once you have placed a pic inyour album you can copy and paste it into the thread.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

ah! ok didn't know about the 25 posts thingummy thanks for that, might have a go at putting some on my profile page or loading to internet host then... thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mcvictorial View Post
            ah! ok didn't know about the 25 posts thingummy thanks for that, might have a go at putting some on my profile page or loading to internet host then... thanks guys!
            until you have 25 posts you cannot post URL (links) or pictures on the threads.
            Until then it is best to add any pictures you want into your album which is located on your profile page. (click on your name)

Once you have 25 posts then instructions for adding them to the threads are located here
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
            X