Glamour dust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glamour dust!

Hello- just wondering if anyone can help- Glamour dust!? Do you use it in the same way as normal glitters?!

I LOVE glamour dust It's even finer than the finest glitter and really sparkly. I use it like normal glitter, looks amazing on your cards topping off Christmassy designs and sticks to the 'snow' from the snow writer for a glistening snow scene.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I absolutely love it! My family tho,they not so keen...specially when they end up wearing it to work and school...
      I craft, therefore I am!
      for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
      www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
      now Live get your supplies here

Comment

Cant manage without my glamour dust. Use it so much and it last so long.

It is especially effective when you use a glue pen to highlight little areas and then put the dust on top. I have mine in a plastic tub and use a baby spoon to tip in onto the card.

Comment

Oh My wonderful STUFF i wouldn't be without either
          Tina xx
          http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/
          Craft Robo Design templates Designed By Me

Forever-Memories-For-You Blog

CRAFT ROBO TEMPLATES CARD

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey R View Post

It is especially effective when you use a glue pen to highlight little areas and then put the dust on top. I have mine in a plastic tub and use a baby spoon to tip in onto the card.
            you know when you do that, do you let the glue go off a bit before applying the glitter/
            I craft, therefore I am!
            for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
            www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
            now Live get your supplies here

Comment

This sounds like just what I am looking for - I have a little project on - can you buy it easily in local craft shops? Is it expensive?
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

It costs about £4 and lasts absolutely ages, I've had mine for nearly 2 years and there's still over half left! I'd imagine all good craft shops would sell it - I know we do
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                  It costs about £4 and lasts absolutely ages, I've had mine for nearly 2 years and there's still over half left! I'd imagine all good craft shops would sell it - I know we do
                  Thankyou. I will pop along and have a look. Have to go to Coventry for good craft shops.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Another Glamour Dust fan here! I love it, it's so fine and very, very sparkly. My craft room carpet positively twinkles!
                    Littleted62

http://littletedcards.blogspot.com/

Comment

ooooo this sounds fab, i love glitter so i must look for some xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

I love glamour dust my fav is the crystal one if you have The range near you they sell it or their website is www.decoart.com ... it is even fab for costumes and make up lol

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
                        www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
                        fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

Glamour dust is the best stuff i have ever used, it gorgeous and all you do is use a quickie glue pen and sprinkle it over, tap if excess, its dry in seconds and has a gorgeous sparkly shimmery effect, great price and lasts forever

Hugs

Ammie
                          crafty blog
                          www.craftydesignz.co.uk printable craft supplies, freebies and great membership option
                          http://www.craftsuprint.com/default.cfm?r=516087 Loads of my printable designz are availabe here

Comment

Working...
                          X