Rub ons!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rub ons!!

hey does anyone know a good place to get rub ons? I'm looking for ones that say Merry or Happy Christmas?!!

please help!

Have you tried artymiss, they are usually quite reasonable for most things? Their search isnt very good though, so it will probably be a case of browsing through the xmas section!

Otherwise, how about making your own? I was looking for something else earlier and came across some special inkjet paper that you can print on and then rub-on the design to whatever you want. I think it was called inkjet decal paper or something like that.

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=...num=1&ct=title
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
        Have you tried artymiss, they are usually quite reasonable for most things? Their search isnt very good though, so it will probably be a case of browsing through the xmas section!

Otherwise, how about making your own? I was looking for something else earlier and came across some special inkjet paper that you can print on and then rub-on the design to whatever you want. I think it was called inkjet decal paper or something like that.
        Ooh I like the sound of that...where did you see it again?
        I craft, therefore I am!
        for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
        www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
        now Live get your supplies here

Comment

I like the sound of it too!

I saw it here:

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk...-paper_159.htm

but I think I also saw it on ebay too. There is another type called waterslide or something but it looks a bit of a hassle to be honest and you also have to spray it with something first to set the ink. So make sure you dont look at that by accident if it isnt what you want!

Comment

Ooh I think I have that already...lol I bought it a few years ago to personalise candles and couldnt get on with it in that context...I wonder where I kept it lol
            thanks x
            I craft, therefore I am!
            www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fuchsia Fairy View Post
              Ooh I think I have that already...lol I bought it a few years ago to personalise candles and couldnt get on with it in that context...I wonder where I kept it lol
              thanks x
              Lol, I'm glad that I'm not the only one to put things in 'safe places' never to be seen again lol

Comment

aHAH! lol I was looking through my wedding box (god bless ikea!!!) looking for something else entirely and the whole packet jumped out at me! whats even better is I had started one sheet, and there were loads of Christmas greetings already printed.
                Safe places are only safe when you know where they are lol
                Yay!!!!
                I craft, therefore I am!
                www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X