If I had a brain I'd be dangerous!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had a brain I'd be dangerous!!!!

I think I am losing my marbles!!!!! I was all prepared for a Craft Fair in Altrincham today and on Friday night I thought I had better get organised as I had visitors yesterday. I looked at my paperwork to find the post code for the sat nav only to find I was a week early and the Craft Fair is next Sunday. I still have a niggleing feeling that I should be somewhere today but can't find any evidence of it anywhere!!!!! I've double booked for next Sunday not far from where I live but haven't paid yet so I haven't lost any money!!! I will ring tomorrow and explain!!!! Silly, silly, silly me. Bob is away and he phoned me at 8am this morning thinking I was out early and was worrying thay I may have forgotten to alter the clocks!!! Serves me right doesn't it!!! I really look forward to when the clocks go back, I don't know why. I think it stems from when I used to work and that hour seems like a bonus!!! Well, I'll spend the day ironing and making more cards. Bob is back late tonight. My neighbour, who I walk the dog for has visitors until Tuesday and they are dog fans so are walking the dogs. That's my exercise gone for a few days!!!! I will TRY and motivate myself to go for a walk later to try to get rid of some of the calories I ate yesterday when my sister and hubby were here!!!!! We pigged it!!!!!!!he he!! Still not got the camera back so can't post any cards, it is driving me mad!!!!! Hope you all have a good Sunday! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

We all make mistakes. This morning I spent an hour frantically handsewing the finishing touches on a Birthday card for my daughter's friend because the party started at ten. Thought I was doing really well having remembered the clocks had changed and I'd got up early and finished the present, but just as I was attaching the finished piece to a card blank, the girls all came running in shouting "she's going to be 8, she's going to be 8"! The card I had made had a lovely, pink, flowery, seven on it!

Have a lazy day. It is Sunday after all. Forget about the calories, they'll sort themselves out!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
      We all make mistakes. This morning I spent an hour frantically handsewing the finishing touches on a Birthday card for my daughter's friend because the party started at ten. Thought I was doing really well having remembered the clocks had changed and I'd got up early and finished the present, but just as I was attaching the finished piece to a card blank, the girls all came running in shouting "she's going to be 8, she's going to be 8"! The card I had made had a lovely, pink, flowery, seven on it!

Have a lazy day. It is Sunday after all. Forget about the calories, they'll sort themselves out!
      Poor you!!! How did you get out of that one!!!!! Glad it's not only me!!! Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank goodness, thought it was just me, Im so glad Im not alone lol...
        Sarah

Comment

Oh no! Well at least you could look at it as an extra day you didn't already have! Hope you are okay
          Louise
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

oh no! heehee!

We used to know a lady who saved the hour for when she needed it most - she'd still be on summer time for ages until one day she'd find that she had too much to do, so would put all the clocks back to allow herself a bit more time...

hehehe

Did you decide to go to the port sunlight fair?

Helen x

Visit my blog!
            http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
            www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

[quote=SusieQ;136312]I think I am losing my marbles!!!!!

Don't say that - we spent a few days looking for Auntynet's marbles a few weeks ago and you would have been surprised at some of the odd places they turned up.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

[quote=Critchley;136464]
                Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                I think I am losing my marbles!!!!!

Don't say that - we spent a few days looking for Auntynet's marbles a few weeks ago and you would have been surprised at some of the odd places they turned up.
                Still haven't found them all! But hey - I don't worry about it now. At least it gives OH something to laugh about when I do something stupid.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyCrafts View Post
                  oh no! heehee!

We used to know a lady who saved the hour for when she needed it most - she'd still be on summer time for ages until one day she'd find that she had too much to do, so would put all the clocks back to allow herself a bit more time...

hehehe

Helen x
                  I like the sound of that idea

Liz

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyCrafts View Post
                    oh no! heehee!

hehehe

Did you decide to go to the port sunlight fair?

Helen x

That is a FANTASTIC idea!!!!
                    My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
                    http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

We could all start a trend here
                      Liz

Comment

Working...
                      X